• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Statistics of D&D [3.5]

Hey Guys,
for D&D 3.5 I was wanting to find these tables/graphs/presentations where someone has gone in and datamined 3.5 and shown how various monster statistics increase over time (total attack bonus, damage, the saves, AC, etc)
I bought trailblazer, but only has some of the information, and it looks like they've average all 3 saves into one (I want htem disagregated).
Any help towards previous work done (something used to float around on the old WoTC gleemax site, but the current WOTC site simply does not work for my home or work computer) or pointers to a data set would be great!!
thanks!

Thanael

Explorer
D&D Statistics is not quite what you're looking for but still interesting. (See also the links he has at the bottom of the page.)

IIRC Selah of Dicefreaks did some monster analysis but with a focus on epic play in the Epicatechisms, though i can't find them on gleemax or dicefreaks boards.

Last edited:

pawsplay

Hero
The MM has some very loose guidelines. No actual analysis, though. One of the 3PP books broke it down, at least somewhat. Beast builder? Advanced bestiary? Can't remember.

Remove ads