Statting Out Yukari Yakumo

I know that it's been a pretty long time since I posted this thread, but I have at least a very basic framework in place. In Touhou canon, Yukari has very ambiguous powerscaling, but I personally believe that she is Omnific-tier at the very least, due to her boundary manipulation abilities.

If I statted out her ability in the IH ruleset, I think it'd look something like this:

Overlord of Boundaries: Omnific ability

You can take any object or concept you can comprehend, and replace, modify, or change it to your will. This could be as simple as slicing a person or entity in half or adding new templates to a creature, or as powerful as reversing every creature in the multiverse's alignment. This ability cannot be abrogated, and it and its changes cannot be changed or affected in any way by any non-metemephiric entity.

For obvious reasons, this ability is intended to be lore accurate, not playable or balanced whatsoever.

Obly99

Hero
I know that it's been a pretty long time since I posted this thread, but I have at least a very basic framework in place. In Touhou canon, Yukari has very ambiguous powerscaling, but I personally believe that she is Omnific-tier at the very least, due to her boundary manipulation abilities.

If I statted out her ability in the IH ruleset, I think it'd look something like this:

Overlord of Boundaries: Omnific ability

You can take any object or concept you can comprehend, and replace, modify, or change it to your will. This could be as simple as slicing a person or entity in half or adding new templates to a creature, or as powerful as reversing every creature in the multiverse's alignment. This ability cannot be abrogated, and it and its changes cannot be changed or affected in any way by any non-metemephiric entity.

For obvious reasons, this ability is intended to be lore accurate, not playable or balanced whatsoever.
I will say Metempiric (the tier up of Omnific). The more similar ability is the Will of God of Thyche.
Will of God (Ex): All beings view Thychen as the ‘Messiah’ as per the ability. The Mutiverse runs as Thychen Wills, he can change alignments, allegiances, attitudes and the very fabric of creation including the fabric of any being on a whim. Thychen can alter any numerical effect (Stats, DC’s etc) Alignment, Classes, Level, QP, EXP, Race, etc as he sees fit. Powerful enemies are usually simply turned into hard won allies, entire backstories, whole histories changed, this is not an illusion or any other trick, any memory of the past is erased immediately as if it never took place.

Thank you so much for the rapid reply Obly! Honestly, having Yukari and Thychen at about the same tier of power makes sense. They do have very differing motives and attitudes, so having Yukari as a Supernal-level entity from outside the main universe and a foil to Thychen/the Supreme Being makes a lot of sense for her character.

Obly99

Hero
Thank you so much for the rapid reply Obly! Honestly, having Yukari and Thychen at about the same tier of power makes sense. They do have very differing motives and attitudes, so having Yukari as a Supernal-level entity from outside the main universe and a foil to Thychen/the Supreme Being makes a lot of sense for her character.
For Super Monster outside the existance with that power level I have stated Xochipactli https://www.enworld.org/threads/the...at-wall-is-broken-xochipactli-is-back.689091/

Remove ads