Status of Star Wars RPG/Mini License?

Dice4Hire

First Post
I kinda regret I misses Saga, but had no one to play with so I did not pick it up.

Yeah, only buying if I can play it really hurts my geek cred.

jimmifett

Banned
Banned
I just finished getting all the SAGA books. Not particularly interested in a new system, as I quite like this version. More minis on the other hand...
I could rip the arms off a wookie for more of those.

Yeah, I really, really like the SWSE system.

I just wish the starship minis game had been better; hopefully, the new holder will do something like that, since I've always been more of a Han-and-Wedge guy than a Luke guy.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Yeah, I really, really like the SWSE system.

I just wish the starship minis game had been better; hopefully, the new holder will do something like that, since I've always been more of a Han-and-Wedge guy than a Luke guy.
It's always strange to me that people continue to produce Star Wars properties that don't give equal weight to both sides of this equation.

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
For whatever company got it:

I need more minis. :D
Especially Starships.
The only thing I'm really disappointed with in Saga, is really in the Starships listings.

Cost to build just saying Military not for sale, makes it a pain in the behind. Especially when your looking at an old ship from say Clone Wars and you are now deep into Legacy era where they are known to have been sold off.

Deckplans are another big thing I want for my starships. Yes there are plenty of Fan-based creation ones.

I think the Space Station rules could be expanded a bit too.
If I want to create my own Golan's or Death Stars, I'm really making up a bunch of rules mismash style.
Station should have sub sizes like Capital Ships do.
Cause really a Golan is much different than a Death Star.

Rule wise with SAGA I'm fairly happy playing. We have a couple of house rules we added just to fit our style more.
Simple stuff like Session Force Points instead of Level Force Points.

Remove ads