Stay Through The End of The Credits

werk

First Post
Rackhir said:
One bit from the credits for "Shanghai Noon" was that the accounting was listed as "C'nedra Al'Thor" which is a combination of the names of a character from the Belgariad and The Wheel of Time. I've always wondered if that was a dig at the rather fantastical nature of accounting at movie studios.

A quick google search shows C'nedra Al'Thor on A LOT of movies. Payroll accountant, payroll clerk, accountant, etc. Sometimes listed as Susan (C'nedra) Al'Thor, and says she's currently working on a movie named dark oracle? link she's in Ontario?

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Yup; the Narnia stuff is about a quarter of the way through the credits, IIRC.

I think the Muppet Movie had Kermit or Animal say "go home!" at the end of the credits. It's been 25 years since I've seen it, though, so I could be misremembering.

Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit doesn't really have end-of-credit stuff, but the bunnies flying thought the air doing different things during the crawl were enough to make my daughter hysterical with laughter. :)

(Wow! I just realized I saw two movies in the theatre this year; normally I see one or none. I can't remember the last time that happened; maybe the mid-90s with the extended Star Wars re-releases.)

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Murder By Death. After the credits, a car pulls up with Sherlock Holmes and Watson. They've been lost, and missed the entire weekend.

Oddly enough, some VHS prints of the movie do not have this in them.

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
werk said:
A quick google search shows C'nedra Al'Thor on A LOT of movies. Payroll accountant, payroll clerk, accountant, etc. Sometimes listed as Susan (C'nedra) Al'Thor, and says she's currently working on a movie named dark oracle? link she's in Ontario?

Well, one of my best friends from 'way back is named Garion, so it's not inconceivable.

Firebeetle

Explorer
Muppet Movie

I distincly remember a muppet movie where, after all the credits roll, Gonzo takes a picture directed at the camera then says "I'll send everyone a copy."

Tharian

First Post
Eridanis said:
Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit doesn't really have end-of-credit stuff, but the bunnies flying thought the air doing different things during the crawl were enough to make my daughter hysterical with laughter. :)
Actually, to add on to this, at the very end, there's a line in the credits that says (to the effect of) "No rabbits were harmed in the making of this movie." After that one reaches near the top of the screen, one last bunny floats up and bangs his head on quote and is seen rubbing his head.

Remove ads