• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stay Through The End of The Credits

Taelorn76

First Post
Grumpy Old Men and it's sequel had some great blooper scenes in the credits.

The ones with the 90 year old character are by far the best. Not sure if the board freindly though. But I would rent the movie just for those scenes.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Dark Jezter said:
At the end of Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, tune in to see a morbidly obese Ben Stiller going off the deep end. :D

[singing]My milkshakes bettter than yours, My milkshakes bettter than yours, ***m right, My milkshakes bettter than yours...[/singing]

Also, after the credits of Close Encounters, the ship that is already bigger than a mouuntian flies into an even larger ship.

Particle_Man

Explorer
bubba ho-tep mentions a sequel in its credits.

I hear with Wild Things there is yet ANOTHER plot twist in the credits, but admit I have not seen the movie.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Wild Things - flashback clips intermixed within the closing credits provide context, explanations and plot twists to everything that just happened in the film and one scene afterwards. Miss those and you've missed much of the film.

Taelorn76

First Post
Silver Moon said:
Wild Things - flashback clips intermixed within the closing credits provide context, explanations and plot twists to everything that just happened in the film and one scene afterwards. Miss those and you've missed much of the film.
Yeah I forgot about that one. What happens in the credits ties all the behind the scene happenings from the movie. Really well done.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Silver Moon said:

Wait, that movie had a plot? I thought it was all about Denise Richards' breasts and the makeout scene with her and Neve Campelle. Who needs a plot!

reapersaurus

Explorer
If anyone can search, they can link to one of the other threads on this subject.
It would add to the "End of movie credits scenes" database...

glass

(he, him)
BrooklynKnight said:
Wait, that movie had a plot? I thought it was all about Denise Richards' breasts and the makeout scene with her and Neve Campelle. Who needs a plot!
I thought the storey in Wild Things was great. Neve and Denise were just a bonus!

glass.

RichCsigs

First Post
The credits for Kentucky Fried Movie say "Cast in order of appearance" and then begin with the cast about 2/3 into the movie. This was supposedly because they changed the order of the skits but couldn't afford to redo the credits. I still think that's really funny though.

werk

First Post
shilsen said:
At the end of <B>Shrek 2</B> you have Donkey's dragon girlfriend showing up with a litter of baby half-dragon donkeys :D

Oh man, Shrek (the first) where they were all dancing during the credits. There was a brief shot where it was townspeople, I think, and they had the facial expression perfect! Dancer faces, so funny.

Remove ads