Stay Through The End of The Credits

Particle_Man

Explorer
Team America has a brilliant song song by Kim Jong-Il in the credits, all about the failures of Alec Baldwin and the real history of Kim Jong-Il's mission. That movie was just so funny.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
The first one I remember like that was Adventures in Babysitting, where the bad guy is still on the side of the building, yelling for help. The most recent credit amusement was Master and Commander, where the cast listing was done as the ship's manifest, listing the full names and ranks of all the character, though I'm sure not all that information could be found in the film.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Henry said:
Also, while browsing the "Crazy Credits" Section of IMDB, I was reminded of the credits for the Naked Gun films. Those were awesome! (And heavily inspired by Monty Python & the Holy Grail's credits, I'm betting)

I always liked the credits in the Police Squad! TV series. The last scene would end with a freeze frame, and the credits would roll... but the frame wasn't really frozen. The actors just stood really still. And things would go wrong...

Comedy :D

-Hyp.

reveal

Adventurer
Hypersmurf said:
I always liked the credits in the Police Squad! TV series. The last scene would end with a freeze frame, and the credits would roll... but the frame wasn't really frozen. The actors just stood really still. And things would go wrong...

Comedy :D

-Hyp.

Best line ever from Police Squad! - "Act Two: Gesundheit"

Dark Jezter

First Post
At the end of Constantine, we get a scene where Constantine visits the grave of his young friend, who then flies by as an angel.

At the very end of the credits for The Phantom Menace, you can hear Darth Vader breathing.

At the very end of the credits for Aliens, you hear the sound effect of a facehugger egg opening.

Also, nearly every James Bond movie features a "James Bond will return" message during the end credits, often stating the title of the next film in the series (although in 3 cases they were incorrect).

KenM

Banned
Banned
At the end of Return of the King, they fade in to lava, Gollum pops up, holding the ring saying "I'll be back" ;)

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Buckaroo Banzai: 'Buckaroo will return in 'Buckaroo Banzai vs the World Crime League'. ah, if only....
Dr. Detroit: An ad for 'Doctor Detroit 2: The Wrath of Mom' obviously done in jest

Dark Jezter

First Post
At the end of Jason Goes to Hell, there is a shot of Jason Vorhees' mask is lying in the dirt, then Freddy Krueger's gloved hand pops out of the ground, grabs the mask, and drags it down (presumably to Hell).

Remove ads