• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Steve's 3e character generator

Axegrrl

First Post
I just tried this with OpenOffice.org's spreadsheet, and it appears that the dropdowns do not work correctly. Has anyone successfully used this with Oo_O?

Ghostwind

First Post
You're welcome B.K. Now if Marius would be so kind as to fix the reported bugs and give me a new update, I'll be happy to post it. :)

borc killer

First Post
mariusm, I tried to send you an e-mail but i think your hotmail box is full or something. Anyway here is what i wanted to ask:

I am trying to add a few feats and prestige classes to it but I can’t seem to figure out what I am doing. /sigh

I entered the feat on the feats page and found the feats/class features list on the master sheet (column BL) but I am not sure what I am suppose to do in the BM column to get it to display right. But now I finally see why when I added classes before the class abilities would not display right! I think once I get this bit figured out it will solve 9/10s of my problems.

I know Steve had a tutorial but I can’t seem to find it any more or I would try that first. And how incredibly hard would it be to create an tool that would automatically make all the changes when you add a feat or class?

Thanks!!

Borc Killer

gerrwooken

First Post
ManicFuel said:
If you'd like to build your own, I encourage you to do so - we all have different needs and tastes. But be smart about it and steal judiciously from others. ;-) And please send me what you've got when you're feel ready, I'd love to see your approach.

Which reminds me, Thanks Steve Mulhern, LonePaladin and Bruce Finch!
QUOTE]

By the way you are very welcome. Glad you like my work.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/d20_spreadsheet/

Bruce

gerrwooken

First Post
ManicFuel said:
But be smart about it and steal judiciously from others.

Which reminds me, Thanks Steve Mulhern, LonePaladin and Bruce Finch!

There are quite a few variations on the character sheet out there. I started mine when the blue paperback edition of the PHB came out & while I could have "stolen" the start up from the original Character Generator included with the first printing of the 3.0 books, I tried to be a little original; it does present some problems, but all of these character sheets are tools, not really completely foolproof.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/d20_spreadsheet/

-Bruce

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads