• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Steve's 3e character generator

mariusm

Explorer
Sorry for the funny file!

Sorry about the file that seems to have all the macros messed up. I have re-sent another file to correct the current file available. Seems weird but it must have happened when I did my last save before zipping the file.

Cheers,
Marius.

SubMensa

First Post
Ghostwind said:
The replacement file is uploaded and on the site now.

I hate to bring this to you after you just updated the file.
Just a wee nit picked. And don't take this the wrong way but this has been off since the origional sheet was created by Steve. The calculations for the mysticism domain have been off.(Twinkie I know but it fits the character)

AQ494 should be =IF(COUNTIF(Q$683:R$688,"Mysticism †"),IF(COUNTIF(AD495:AL495,"Chr"),1,AC242),0)*SIGN($AN$680)
and
AQ495 should be =IF(COUNTIF(Q$683:R$688,"Mysticism †"),IF(COUNTIF(AD499:AL499,"Chr"),1,AC242),0)*SIGN($AN$680)

Great spreadsheet though, created by those whose Excel knowlege is much greater tham mine. Just tracking this down just about tapped out my Excel-fu.

Again I thank you and everyone who has taken the hundreds of man hours to create such a capable spreadsheet for no other purpose than to share for the rest of us.

SubMensa

First Post
Hey there Marius, I have another one for you, cell R78 on the !R sheet should be 1 for human bonus skill points. Don't know how I missed this before, guess I was just doing demi humans until now.

As I said before, Keep up the good work guys.

Abraxas

Explorer
Nice to see this - I appreciate the effort. :)

Couple of things though (unless of course I entered data in the wrong place and have since completely botched the spreadsheet :heh: )

Skill point total seems off (just entered a human Ftr2/Clr5 with a 13 Int - it says I have 110 skill points to spend (55 for Ftr and 55 for Clr)

Can't get fullblade to work with the exotic weapon proficiency

SubMensa

First Post
Hey there Abraxas, the skill point thing can be fixed if you fix the sheet as noted in my post directly above yours. As to the fullblade thing, I'll take a look and see if I can find how to fix it for ya'.

Enjoy!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads