• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Still Recruiting][D20 Modern/PDF]Interdimensional Explorers: Into The Vortex

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Sorry will finish up my chara by this weekend, rather busy with work recently.
Okay, as soon as you get your character up, I'll post up the IC thread.

I'm going to leave the recruiting open for now, as that makes three characters and I'd feel comfortable adding up to three more. Anyone that joins after the game starts may be allowed to create a character from a parallel earth. This could allow for a wider range of character possibilities.

hellrazor111

First Post
I'm interested in playing, I was thinking of playing a British Marine who volunteered to go along as support (if this is starting in Russia then also as a representative of Great Britain), or, a Medical Doctor

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'm interested in playing, I was thinking of playing a British Marine who volunteered to go along as support (if this is starting in Russia then also as a representative of Great Britain), or, a Medical Doctor
Sounds good, go ahead and stat one up. Please see the first post on the first page for my house rules and ability score generation.

Remove ads