Still Searching for "That" System

innerdude

Legend
Thinking more about it, I wonder if Barbarians of Lemuria / Everywhen might be an option. Look up Cannibal Halfling's review of Everywhen from a couple of years ago.

Retreater

Legend
Bringing this up again, because there's now more restrictions...
We've been playing Savage Worlds for a couple months. My wife doesn't like that it doesn't have "hit point attrition." Like, she wants to hit a monster and do 20 points of damage off its 80 point total.
So it has to be tactical, fast, big numbers, accommodate a large group, lots of options, etc.
This seems impossible.

darjr

I crit!
We've been playing Savage Worlds for a couple months. My wife doesn't like that it doesn't have "hit point attrition." Like, she wants to hit a monster and do 20 points of damage off its 80 point total.
So it has to be tactical, fast, big numbers, accommodate a large group, lots of options, etc.
This seems impossible.
Castles & Crusades with 5e style tactical combat?

darjr

I crit!
This seems impossible.
I think a couple of those are diametrically opposed. Or at least are on sliding scales that are bound to each other in opposite directions.

This seems impossible.
E6/P6 maybe? Lowish level 3.x doesn’t take a ton of time.

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
This seems impossible.
Rolemaster ;) .

I think it is impossible, I would not have had the patience you have shown. I would have long ago gone, "I am running X because I like it" if you want something else, then step on up and run it. I would be happy to play in your game.

Remove ads