• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Still Taking Requests (Updated: 4/14 - The Destructor)

PerryParker

First Post
justinsluder said:
Daniel, male human Pal 5/Anointed Knight 5: CR 10; Medium humanoid (human); HD 10d10+20; hp 80; Init +3; Spd 30 ft.; AC 18 (-1 Dex, +6 armor, +3 shield) touch 9, flat-footed 18; BAB/Grap +10/+13; Atk Din +14 melee (1d8+4, 17-20/x2, plus 3d6 vs. evil on crit); Full Atk Din +14/+9 melee (1d8+4, 17-20/x2, plus 3d6 vs. evil on crit); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; SA - anoint weapon, smite evil 2/day, turn undead 4/day (+4 turn, 2d6+4); SQ - anoint self, aura of courage, aura of good, DR 3/-, detect evil, divine grace, divine health, lay on hands (10 hp per day), special mount; AL LG; SV Fort +13, Ref +4, Will +11; Str 17, Dex 8, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 15.
Skills: Craft (alchemy) +5, Diplomacy +11, Heal +8, Knowledge (arcana) +3.0, Knowledge (religion) +5, Listen +5, Sense Motive +8, Spellcraft +3.0, Spot +5.
Feats: AlertnessB, Ancestral Weapon, Holy SubdualB, Improved Initiative, Improved Smiting, Leadership, Subduing Strike.
Anoint Ancestral Weapon Abilities (Su): Good Weapon, Sunder Resistance.
Anoint Self Abilities (Su): Holy Sight, Unbroken Flesh.
Paladin Spells Prepared (CL 2nd; DC 12 + spell level)
1st - endure elements
Language: Common.
Possessions: Din (+1 keen longsword of heavenly burst [ancestral relic]), +1 mithral breastplate, +1 heavy steel shield, bracers of resistance +1, cloak of charisma +2, periapt of wisdom +2, gauntlets of strength +2, platinum symbol of Heironeous.

Here you go, I hope this will work for you. Let me know please. Thanks.

Very cool! I'm going to have to look up some of the abilities and feats, but that's okay! Can't wait to use him! Thanks a lot for taking the time!!

justinsluder

First Post
PerryParker said:
Very cool! I'm going to have to look up some of the abilities and feats, but that's okay! Can't wait to use him! Thanks a lot for taking the time!!

Not a problem, and sorry I forgot to list the different sources. Did you find everything okay?

justinsluder

First Post
Reveille said:
My next request for when you get the time: Manimal (Advanced Bestiary, pg. 168) Nymph Child (Deluxe Book of Templates, pg. 115) Female Bear Barbarian 7/Druid 4/Monk 4 (using PHB, PHB 2, DMG, any Complete, any Races of (except Eberron) book and Complete Book of Eldritch Might).

Ursula, female nymph child manimal brown bear Bbn 7/Drd 4/Mnk 4: CR 21; ECL 21; Large fey (augmented monstrous humanoid); HD 14d8+7d12+126; hp 238; Spd 60 ft., climb 20 ft.; AC 28 (-1 size, +4 Dex, +5 natural, +6 Wisdom, +1 monk, +1 deflection, +2 bracers) touch 20, flat-footed 28; BAB/Grap +19/+38; Atk Claw +27 melee (1d8+9, x2) or Unarmed Strike +27 melee (2d8+9, x2) or Rock +23 ranged (2d6+7, x2, 80 ft.); Full Atk 2 Claws +27 melee (1d8+9, x2) and Bite +25 melee (2d6+5, x2) or Unarmed Strike +27/+22/+17/+12 melee (2d8+9, x2) or Flurry of Blows +25/+25/+20/+15/+10 melee (2d8+9, x2) or Rocks +23/+18/+13/+8 ranged (2d6+7, x2, 80 ft.); S/R 10 ft./10 ft.; SA - dazzling beauty, improved grab, ki strike (magic), stunning fist (9/day, DC 28), stunning glance; SQ - animal blood, animal companion, DR 5/cold iron (1/-), evasion, fast healing 1, fast movement, improved uncanny dodge, low-light vision, nature sense, nymph blood, resist nature‘s lure, scent, slow fall 20 ft., still mind, trackless step, trap sense +2, unearthly grace, wild empathy +25, woodland stride; AL LN; SV Fort +24 (+25 vs. poison), Ref +19, Will +25 (+27 vs. enchantment spell/effects); Str 24, Dex 18, Con 22, Int 14, Wis 27, Cha 14.
Skills: Climb +14, Diplomacy +5, Escape Artist +8, Handle Animal +7, Hide +14, Intimidate +9, Jump +26, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (religion) +6, Listen +24, Move Silently +8, Sense Motive +12, Spellcraft +5, Spot +21, Survival +30, Swim +31, Tumble +10.
Feats: Cleave, Deflect ArrowsB, Flay, Fling Enemy, Improved Rock Hurling, Multiattack, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Rock Hurling, Stunning FistB.
Druid Spells Prepared (CL 4th; DC 16 + spell level)
2nd - barkskin, bull’s strength, heat metal, soften earth and stone
1st - cure light wounds, detect snares and pits, good berry, produce flame x2
0 - create water, detect magic, guidance x2, light
Languages: Common, Druidic, plus one more.
Possessions: amulet of mighty fists +2, bag of holding (III), bracers of armor +2 (poison warding, trap warding, vermin bane, +10 hide), circlet of wisdom +4, gloves of zeus, goggles of foe finding, monk’s belt, ring of sustenance, ring of vigor (lesser), sandal’s of spider climbing, vest of resistance +2, pouch (241 pp, 296 gp, 31 sp, 75 cp).
Note: Ursula has also read a Tome of Understanding (+1).

Gloves of Zeus
These golden leather gloves not only grant a continuous +8 bonus on all grapple checks and can produce an enlarged lightning bolt effect (DC 20) at will as a standard action. Also, once per day the wearer can produce a chain lightning effect (CL 16, DC 23).
CL 16th; Requirements Craft Wondrous Item, bull’s strength, lightning bolt, chain lightning; Market Price 100,000 gp; Cost to Create 50,000 gp, 4,000 xp.

Ring of Vigor (Lesser)
This light blue ring grants the wearer fast healing 1 after being worn continuously for 24 hours.
CL 5th; Prerequisites Forge Ring, lesser vigor; Market Price 8,000 gp; Cost to Create 4,000 gp, 320 xp.

Kiki, female hawk animal companion: CR --; Tiny magical beast; HD 3d8; hp 13; Init +4; Spd 10 ft., fly 60 ft. (average); AC 20 (+2 size, +4 Dex, +4 natural) touch 16, flat-footed 16; BAB/Grap +2/-8; Atk Talons +8 melee (1d4-2, x2); S/R 2 ½ ft./0 ft.; SQ - evasion, link, low-light vision, share spells; AL N; SV Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +3; Str 7, Dex 18, Con 10, Int 2, Wis 14, Cha 6.
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +16.
Feats: Alertness, Weapon Finesse.

Here you go, I hope she's what you had in mind. As always, if not I can tweak her.

Edit: Added Ursula's animal companion.

Last edited:

Sigurd

First Post
Hey Justin,

Sorry my head has been up the corporate ass of the world looking for work :{

I love characters you stated. I don't normally use psionics so I have some stretching to do to get my head around that. But after I looked at the characters you made for a while I've decided that for this project I might have to accept the psionic shtick!

I love the concept of the ettinoid ranger\cleric. I'm working on an angle where the cleric's deity and philosophy might benefit the players - even helping the players if they can subdue the ranger side of the character.

It reminds me somehow of a Doctor Who episode where a mad scientist constructed this monster with parts of various aliens, including the hand of his henchman.

B'rg and Kitty are going to become recurring NPCs. They're classic.

Silas is good but I'm trying to get my head around the psionics. I've been toying with the idea of giving him the power of possession. Maybe even making him a sort of half dead devil worshipper. I picture him with a fine chessboard, a frighteningly keen mind and a corruption wracked body.
I like him but I'm thinking he might get more sympathy from my players if the character is a she. Maybe even a possessed woman mostly under the power of something diabolical. Rather than the psionics I'm wondering what an attendant imp or little devil would be like?

Sigurd

Thanks again man - these are great.

Thanks man.

justinsluder

First Post
Sigurd said:
Hey Justin,

Sorry my head has been up the corporate ass of the world looking for work :{

It's cool man, I assure you I understand.

Sigurd said:
I love characters you stated. I don't normally use psionics so I have some stretching to do to get my head around that. But after I looked at the characters you made for a while I've decided that for this project I might have to accept the psionic shtick!

I love the concept of the ettinoid ranger\cleric. I'm working on an angle where the cleric's deity and philosophy might benefit the players - even helping the players if they can subdue the ranger side of the character.

Sounds interesting, let me know how things turn out.

Sigurd said:
It reminds me somehow of a Doctor Who episode where a mad scientist constructed this monster with parts of various aliens, including the hand of his henchman.

I can't say I've seen that particular episode.

Sigurd said:
B'rg and Kitty are going to become recurring NPCs. They're classic.

Glad to hear it.

Sigurd said:
Silas is good but I'm trying to get my head around the psionics. I've been toying with the idea of giving him the power of possession. Maybe even making him a sort of half dead devil worshipper. I picture him with a fine chessboard, a frighteningly keen mind and a corruption wracked body.
I like him but I'm thinking he might get more sympathy from my players if the character is a she. Maybe even a possessed woman mostly under the power of something diabolical. Rather than the psionics I'm wondering what an attendant imp or little devil would be like?

I'm looking for a way now.

Sigurd said:
Sigurd

Thanks again man - these are great.

Thanks man.

Anytime.

Thurbane

First Post
justinsluder said:
Devatri, female pureblood yuan-ti Binder 6: CR 9; Medium monstrous humanoid; HD 10d8+10; hp 55; Init +2; Spd 30 ft.; AC 20 (+2 Dex, +1 natural, +5 armor, +2 insight) touch 14, flat-footed 18; BAB/Grap +8/+7; Atk Eurynome‘s Maul +8 melee (2d6, x3) or Longtooth +11 ranged (1d8, x3, 200 ft., plus 2d6 vs. good); Full Atk Eurynome‘s Maul +8/+3 melee (2d6, x3) or Longtooth +11/+6 melee (1d8, x3, 200 ft., plus 2d6 vs. good); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; SA - spell-like abilities; SQ - alternate form, DR 2/lawful, dark vision 60 ft., detect poison, pact augmentation, soul binding, soul guardian (immune to fear), spell resistance 20, suppress sign; AL CE; SV Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +10; Str 8, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 21.
Skills: Bluff +10, Concentration +6, Decipher Script +8, Diplomacy +9, Disguise +5 (+12 when acting human), Hide +10, Intimidate +12, Knowledge (arcana, history, planes, religion) +7, Listen +9, Sense Motive +7, Spot +9.
Feats: AlertnessB, Blind-FightB, Combat Expertise, Improved Binding, Improved Disarm, Magic in the Blood, Skilled Pact MakingB.
Alternate Form (Sp): As a standard action, Devatri can assume the form of a tiny to large viper snake. She does not regain any hit points for changing form. Caster level 19th.
Detect Poison (Sp): As a standard action, Devatri can detect poison as the spell. Caster level 6th.
Pact Augmentation (Su): Devatri normally gains a +2 insight bonus to Armor Class.
Spell-like Abilities: 3/day - animal trance (DC 17), cause fear (DC 16), charm person (DC 16), darkness, entangle (DC 16). Caster level 10th.
Vestige Typically Bound (EBL 6th; binding check 1d20+11): Eurynome.
Possessions: +1 mithral shirt, Longtooth (+1 unholy longbow of distance), Quiver (50 MW Arrows), amulet of health +2, vest of resistance +1, cloak of charisma +4.

If you would like something different let me know. I had to have her take Improved Binding to gain access to Eurynome, the only vestige within reach which made sense for a Yuan-ti to contact.

Enjoy.
Nice one - many thanks. :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Justin, I have a nother magic item request for you: Ring of Roguish Insight. It should provide a bonus to search and spot checks, noticing secret doors and traps and bonus on evasion.

Remove ads