Stink in Ship's Towers

Drowned Hero

First Post
Kaodi said:
After a moment of absently thinking to himself, Veyk notices that Kenn is awake, and says, " Good. Now that you are conscious we can go find a place discuss our earnings, and perhaps visit a few shops before we conclude our day. Both of us could use a few days to let our wounds fully mend. "

Turning to Khuther, he quietly asks, " Do your skills extend to the determining of whether an object has been enchanted or not? "

'Yes my friend, but it will take me a nights rest to have the energy to use it' Khuther looks at Kenn and knowing how the healing works 'come on get up' 'we have much still to do'

Knight Otu

First Post
(I believe you still have some 0 level spells at your disposal for today. I'm sure it's at least 3, and you really only need one for your detect magic. Doesn't matter too much whether you rest or not though, so here're the results:)

masterwork rapier - magic, masterwork chain shirt, potion from Dusky - magic
masterwork dagger - magic, masterwork studded leather, masterwork thieves tools, six steel vials from the Eel
All auras are faint. The auras from the weapons are evocation, but Khuther cannot identify the potion in any way.

Kaodi

Hero
The corner of Veyk's mouth twitches a little at that question.

" No, Kenn. Despite the best efforts of the Eel and his mutinous friends, we are not dead. At least, not yet, " says the changling.

After hearing what Khuther has to say about the treasure, Veyk considers for a moment. " I will see if I can make this relatively simple. The two of you can share weapons, armour and the rest of that stuff however you like. I will settle for all of the cash as my share, " he says.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Kaodi said:
The corner of Veyk's mouth twitches a little at that question.

" No, Kenn. Despite the best efforts of the Eel and his mutinous friends, we are not dead. At least, not yet, " says the changling.

After hearing what Khuther has to say about the treasure, Veyk considers for a moment. " I will see if I can make this relatively simple. The two of you can share weapons, armour and the rest of that stuff however you like. I will settle for all of the cash as my share, " he says.

'Seems ok for me' 'Imust anyway take this potion to someone that can help me find out what it is' he turns to the healers 'you wouldnt know of any shop i could go to identify this postion, do you?' 'im quite new in town'

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn closes his eyes for a moment, then opens them.
"Seems potentially a bit hard on Kuther, but if he's comfortable, I'll agree."

He takes a moment to look at the six vials. Carefully, because you never know what this fellow might have been carrying around. Any labels? Sounds when he shakes it? Wax seals to keep air away from alchemist's fire?

"Kuther, do you want the dagger? And what's next? I guess I missed a few things being dead."

Knight Otu

First Post
[sblock=Knowledge (local) 10]You believe you know a local magewright who is able to identify magic items for the standard fee - 110 galifars. Identifying potions and the like costs 1 galifar.[/sblock]

There are no labels. The vials are screwed shut, but there is no wax. It feels like a liquid is in the vials.

Kaodi

Hero
Knowledge (Local) 1d20+3=17

" In any case, I would like to and get myself properly equipped for battle. Good mail and a stout shield would have likely spared me this wound, and I would like to avoid similar injuries in the future, if possible. Shall we head to the market? "

Remove ads