Information gathering - 150 XP each
The Upset Flumph - 300 XP each
The Angelina - 400 XP each
Total - 1125 XP each

Spoils:
1200 gp reward from Kuros
250 gp reward from Sarim Pepper
275 gp taken from Dusky and the Eel

A wand of magic armor, 21 charges, from the Eel, originally stolen from Ulmoapop

Uncertain value:
masterwork rapier, masterwork chain shirt, potion from Dusky
masterwork dagger, masterwork studded leather, masterwork thieves tools, six steel vials from the Eel
I believe that covers it. If I forgot anything, please remind me.)

ajanders

Explorer
OOC: If Kenn levels up, he gets hit points, right? If he gains, say, seven hitpoints does he return to consciousness?
Thinking about taking a level of psionic warrior...

Kaodi

Hero
Veyk, looking rather distastefully at the still form of Kenn, says to Khuther, " I suppose we aught to take him to a house of healing. I am tempted to just find an inn for a few days and hole up while he gets better, but that is time that could be spent making more money. "

He motions for the dwarf to grab Kenn's feet as he puts his arms under the human's shoulders and hauls him up. " Besides, to get him touched up a bit will likely still add up to less than it would of been for a single potion. After he wakes, we can divvy up the spoils and discuss what to do next. "

Drowned Hero

First Post
Kaodi said:
Veyk, looking rather distastefully at the still form of Kenn, says to Khuther, " I suppose we aught to take him to a house of healing. I am tempted to just find an inn for a few days and hole up while he gets better, but that is time that could be spent making more money. "

He motions for the dwarf to grab Kenn's feet as he puts his arms under the human's shoulders and hauls him up. " Besides, to get him touched up a bit will likely still add up to less than it would of been for a single potion. After he wakes, we can divvy up the spoils and discuss what to do next. "

'careful with the head' Khuther says as he accidentally makes the changeling hit his head with a chair 'i guess healing is the next stop and we can return to the tavern and discuss what could be our next move' 'maybe we can get some other jobs there'

Knight Otu

First Post
Khuther and Veyk maneuver Kenn's body through the streets to a nearby House of Healing, without any more incidents than a few odd looks. The halfling you meet immediately recognizes what sort of business you have, cites the prices, and gets a healer.

(Cure light wounds, caster level 1, costs 8 gold pieces. In the unlikely event that you want a cure moderate wounds, that would be 48 gold pieces.)

Kaodi

Hero
Veyk rifles in his through his backpack and grabs eight galifars, which he gives to the attendant.

" We just need to get him back on his feet, so we can conclude some business, thank you. "

Knight Otu

First Post
The healer accepts the galifars, then lays his hands on Kenn. Kenn feels a pull from somewhere as life returns into his body, albeit barely. Opening his eyes, he doesn't see a sky, feels no rocking from a ship out of control, and rather than a grinning half-orc, a halfling stands over him (Kenn is at 2 hp now).

Kaodi

Hero
After a moment of absently thinking to himself, Veyk notices that Kenn is awake, and says, " Good. Now that you are conscious we can go find a place discuss our earnings, and perhaps visit a few shops before we conclude our day. Both of us could use a few days to let our wounds fully mend. "

Turning to Khuther, he quietly asks, " Do your skills extend to the determining of whether an object has been enchanted or not? "

Remove ads