• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stolen Goods (El Jefe judging)

LiquidBlue

First Post
Joru ghe Bana

As the trio begin their scouting, Joru refrains from singing. It probably isn't appropriate for the activity. He keeps his eyes out for anything amiss.

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: Um, the wilderness group isn't doing anything of significance at the moment. Eanos asked a question, Quarion answered it and called his wolf, who came. Joru decided to stop singing, and...that's it.

If they're just walking along beside the road, then nothing much is happening. Are they going to eventually turn around or something?

jkason

First Post
El Jefe said:
OoC: Um, the wilderness group isn't doing anything of significance at the moment. Eanos asked a question, Quarion answered it and called his wolf, who came. Joru decided to stop singing, and...that's it.

If they're just walking along beside the road, then nothing much is happening. Are they going to eventually turn around or something?

OOC: I believe we were looking for the site of the attack. If we get to where we think that reasonably might be and find nothing, I would think we'd head back empty handed, though the others may have other ideas.

El Jefe

First Post
jkason said:
OOC: I believe we were looking for the site of the attack. If we get to where we think that reasonably might be and find nothing, I would think we'd head back empty handed, though the others may have other ideas.
The three sleuths scrambled from hilltop to hilltop beside the road, occasionally passing through cultivated fields as they did so. They saw no obvious sign of armed conflict.

OoC: How far are you guys going? You'll eventually come to something, although it may not be exactly what you're looking for.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid

OOC: The ambush occurred a couple hours out of town by caravan, yes? So we'll go out that far, maybe a tad farther, and then come back.

El Jefe

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
OOC: The ambush occurred a couple hours out of town by caravan, yes? So we'll go out that far, maybe a tad farther, and then come back.
OoC: Scodi's words were, "Just a few hours out of town". So, nothing quite that specific.

jkason

First Post
OOC: How about we go four hours out from the city, then head back? Basically, we take the day to get out and back and see what there is to see?

El Jefe

First Post
jkason said:
OOC: How about we go four hours out from the city, then head back? Basically, we take the day to get out and back and see what there is to see?
OoC: Just looking for in-party agreement with that plan.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads