Stolen Goods (El Jefe judging)

El Jefe

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
OOC: I'm still here. I think I was waiting for El Jefe to bring us to the rock so we could speak with the animals.
OoC: I saw a (then) recent post by LiquidBlue in another thread, and left a reminder for him there thinking he would soon see it and check this thread.

I guess that didn't happen.

Update tonight or tomorrow.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I think you're probably right. What do we do, just head back to the inn, or is there some thread ending procedure?

My first adventure, how daring. I went to Fallon. . . and then ran away :D

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Alright, that's 2/3 for returning to the RDI. We should probably wait for El Jefe to give the go ahead. We'll wait a day or two for him, and if there's contact by then, we'll just... say the bandits were found to be his own guards and they're being punished. Does that sound alright? It's annoying, we got through all the pre-XP stuff and now we return empty-handed. Bugger.

jkason

First Post
Ooc

Rae ArdGaoth said:
OOC: Alright, that's 2/3 for returning to the RDI. We should probably wait for El Jefe to give the go ahead. We'll wait a day or two for him, and if there's contact by then, we'll just... say the bandits were found to be his own guards and they're being punished. Does that sound alright? It's annoying, we got through all the pre-XP stuff and now we return empty-handed. Bugger.

This certainly feels to be a dead-on-the-vine enterprise. I'm all for heading back, too.

While we'll have no pay or treasure, I do believe LEW has a "time spent" XP reward, though, meant to make this sort of thing sting a little less; so, it's not entirely for naught.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid

The group makes the trek to the site of the robbery. The animals know nothing, they were more concerned with food and mating. The group decides to continue to the next town, to look for more clues. Upon arrival, they are greeted by the gate guard, "Hail! Are you the investigators hired by Sir Scodi?" Aye, is the reply. "The bandits were found, good men. You are freed from your contract, Sir Scodi has offered to finance your trip back to Orussus. He thanks you for your time and apologizes for any inconvenience he has caused you. A wagon caravan is leaving today. You can leave with them. Carry on, good folk."

OOC: I hope I'm not stepping out of line by orchestrating this.

El Jefe

First Post
I'm still here. Any hope of reconsidering? By my count, we're down 2 players, and we have a DM who is quite guilty of procrastination by way of distraction. Would a few quick posts change things around?

hafrogman

Adventurer
I'm still up for finishing this if we can, but I understand that you didn't sign up for the DM job in the first place. So I can go either way.

Remove ads