• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stolen Goods (El Jefe judging)

IamTheTest

First Post
Thank you very much for your hospitality good sir. May our paths cross in the future.

Dae looks to his companions.

Well, perhaps we should attempt to find our employer before we bed down for the evening?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Alden, too, offers his thanks and a bow to the carter who has aided them in their travels.

"As you promised, it was much faster coming with you, my thanks for the time you have gifted us with."

Then he turns to observe the city, nodding at Dae's words.

"Yes, already much time has passed since the posting. We should seek out our goal."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid

Quarion nods in agreement. "Did anyone think to bring the posted notice with us? I regret that I did not. I remember the name of the shop, 'Natural Remedies' struck a chord in me, for obvious reasons. But I cannot remember our employer's name for the life of me. A noble of some sort, Sir something-or-other. In any case, I have no idea where this shop is. Joru, might you seek out a stranger with this knowledge for us? You seem the most sociable of our troupe."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Alden shakes his head slightly.

"The name was there, but rather long winded. I didn't bother with it, but it did mention the shop as being "his". So we find the shop, and ask to see the owner. Simple enough."

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Eanos nods.

"Seems a sound enough plan. Shall we?" With that, the monk sets off at a trot into the city, asking the first person he meets where to find the shop.

LiquidBlue

First Post
Joru ghe Bana, Gnome Bard

[sblock=OOC]
wmasters: How much money has Joru spent on this journey? We have spending the night in several inns, as well as eating at the same. I assume that because we could eat at the inns, there was no need to use trail rations while on the journey. Joru paid for Jebadiah's dinner the first night, and I think it is appropriate that he paid for all of Jebadiah's meals during the journey.

When I rolled for the perform check for the second day's travel. Invisible castle rolled it twice. The first time gave a 24, but the second one gave a 26. Truly it appears that throughout this journey, Joru provided incredible performances. :D

To sate my personal curiosity, I rolled two more performance checks to see how Joru's performances held up. I rolled a 12 and a 15. I guess the monotonity got to him also. :)
[/sblock]

If it is early enough in the day that the shop is likely to still be open: "Let us find this Scodi Torensutta Harrelen Beremwocket III and his shop. For however much the flower stares the sun continues unawares." Joru then follows Eanos in asking the first passerbys for directions towards either the shop or the market district.

OOC: It makes sense that Joru would remember the mans name, he has probably already incorporated it into a limerick.

If it is late enough in the day that the shop is likely to be closed: "I think we need to find lodgings for the night before we start looking for our employer. Run and Jump throughout the day, but quickly one must choose the hay, for jumping's fun and good to do, but what is fun when others in your bed coo? Let us establish ourselves in Fallon before we seek out this man Scodi, we may yet have time to do both before this evening is done." If the company is in agreement, Joru will then seek out the Jolly Fisherman as recommended by Jebadiah.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid

Quarion sighs. "I am eager to begin our work, but I suppose Joru is right. You all should find an inn. I personally prefer the forest. And on any other visit to Fallon I would stay there. But I feel as though it would be better for us to stay together, so I suppose I shall stay with you. Garma will be fine on his own, he is still a wolf." Quarion heads into the city, calling back, "Hurry, we have sat and done nothing for far too long! Let us off!"

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Eanos shrugs, saying "I've no strong feelings on the matter either way. Lodging before business, it is."

Remove ads