• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Ch. II [OOC]

pathfinderq1

First Post
This holiday weekend will be very busy, but I'll get Tessa updated as soon as I can. Next level will be Cleric 7, to have access to 4th level spells, and her ability increase for 8th level will be to Wisdom. More info to come, hopefully soon.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
This holiday weekend will be very busy, but I'll get Tessa updated as soon as I can. Next level will be Cleric 7, to have access to 4th level spells, and her ability increase for 8th level will be to Wisdom. More info to come, hopefully soon.
Don't sweat it. Have fun!

Stormwind

First Post
Who doesn't like XP? This is for the fight with Lief and the other one.
- Tessa : 945+630=1575
- Ashlyn, Jarrith, and Marot: 720+480=1200

Totals:
- Marot: 32129 (8th still)
- Jarrith: 32808 (8th still)
- Ashlyn: 32643 (8th still)
- Tessa: 28710 (8th level)
Everyone: Please put your XP in your post (near the character's name is best). Make sure I have the totals right!
Ashlyn's xp looks correct. Character sheet post updated.

Looking forward to 9th level .... only 3357xp to go ;)

pathfinderq1

First Post
Tessa should be all set for her level 8 update. Went with Cleric 7, ability increase to WIS (to 18), skill points to Concentration, Spellcraft, and Knowledge (arcana, history, and religion). BAB goes up 1, no change to saves, caster level up 1 for cleric spells (and dragonmark powers, since this is an even-numbered level). More importantly, added 4th level spells- once we get back into town where she can poach material components, she will have access to Restoration and Divination (both of which might be useful).

TO ALL: While we were camped, Tessa would have used her daily Identify domain spell on one of the newly-acquired magical items- does anyone have any votes as to which one?

Stormwind

First Post
TO ALL: While we were camped, Tessa would have used her daily Identify domain spell on one of the newly-acquired magical items- does anyone have any votes as to which one?
  • Unidentified Group gear
    - magical ancient greatsword (Group) [8 lbs]
    - Tainted? magical mace (Group) [8 lbs]
    - magical ancient chain shirt (Group) [25 lbs]
    - magical full plate (Group) [50 lbs]
    - magical amulet (Group)

As things stand, I think the amulet has the most possibilty of being useful to someone in the group, so I would suggest that Tessa identify that first. (The magical armors and weapons would have to be pretty powerful for someone in the group to swap out their existing equipment).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
    - magical amulet (Group)

As things stand, I think the amulet has the most possibilty of being useful to someone in the group, so I would suggest that Tessa identify that first. (The magical armors and weapons would have to be pretty powerful for someone in the group to swap out their existing equipment).
I'd be easier for me to ID stuff if I know where you go them...

Stormwind

First Post
I'd be easier for me to ID stuff if I know where you go them...
Here's a breakdown of where we found the gear:
  • From the undead corpse in the chapel
    - magical amulet (Group)
  • From Lief the bookkeeper
Hopefully that helps ;)

Stormwind

First Post
stonegod said:
[Volo's hits; all damage negated by DR; Ashlyn hits for 13 before significant DR]
SRD said:
Damage Reduction (Su): A vampire has damage reduction 10/silver and magic.
Ouch ... Not just immune to sunlight, but their DR isn't bypassed by magical weapons - These new improved vampires are nasty!!!
(Bront's comment in your sig is looking for and more apt stonegod :D )

Well .... time for something that hopefully can hurt them then .... lay on hands ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads