• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Ch. II [OOC]

James Heard

Explorer
He brings the roll to his mouth and takes a big bite, then slowly chews and watches to see if either of them are going to stop wasting each other's time in a fruitless effort to seem "more important" than the other.
Suddenly Janis is adventuring with hobbits :D lol

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
James Heard said:
Suddenly Janis is adventuring with hobbits :D lol

It was either eat the roll quietly or spout off sarcastically again... and in the presence of Lord ir'Zarovich, that might've resulted in getting turned into a frog. :p

Jarrith might be dumb, but I ain't stupid! Heh heh.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lets just ask the dude to show us to the chapel and the tomb so we can activate these cool artifacts we have -- he wouldn't mind if he was our friend? ;)

I wouldn't mind finding the chapel myself, if I could rid myself of some taint...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
s@squ@tch said:
Lets just ask the dude to show us to the chapel and the tomb so we can activate these cool artifacts we have -- he wouldn't mind if he was our friend? ;)
Host != Friend. As true in RL as it is here. :)

James Heard

Explorer
s@squ@tch said:

I wouldn't mind finding the chapel myself, if I could rid myself of some taint...
I actually debated just asking too, because it's very close to something Janis might do with normal opponents in other circumstances I think. Of course, contrary to conventional wisdom I'm more prone to open closed doors in D&D games by knocking than I am to pick the locks or kick down the doors. YMMV. :heh:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Just a question -- after reading the IC thread about the zombie plague, I came away with the sense that Danovich's creation of his 'son' was pretty much the source -- is that true -- what was the book that was found in his quarters -- did that have have a proper name?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
s@squ@tch said:
Just a question -- after reading the IC thread about the zombie plague, I came away with the sense that Danovich's creation of his 'son' was pretty much the source -- is that true -- what was the book that was found in his quarters -- did that have have a proper name?
Danovich's monster was the source, but it was created by the fragment he found. No name of it was every found, for it was stolen by the Claw agent inhabiting Marot's body before Ochem could identify it. It wasn't pretty, and, according to Danovich's journal, came from the Castle (though only Jarrith knows this last bit---I don't recalled if he shared).

Remove ads