• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft [Recruiting Closed]

Dichotomy

Explorer
stonegod said:
Dichotomy: You're set, though you still need to finalize your race.
I'm going to go with the changeling. And if you, or anyone else with more Eberron knowledge than I have, would like to comment on the background stuff I pieced together, I'd be glad to hear input.

Unkabear

First Post
Dichotomy Changeling is a fun race. You have the chance to be anybody. I highly suggest purchasing or if you cannot do that go to a book store and peruse Races of Eberron. It has a section dedicated to Changelings and will be able to give you some really good insight.

Also don't expect to be trusted by anyone but comrade and close friends that know your race. Even if you are a Lawful Good Paladin and a Changeling you would be viewed with suspicion. But playing a Changeling Bard could really be fun. And invaluable to the party. In Races of Eberron there are a few feats that might be worth taking, Persona Immersion and Racial Emulation. It would make good use of a high charisma, bluff and diplomacy. But this is your character build him the way you want, it is not like PC's have never broken racial rules before, have fun with him if you are chosen.

kinem

Adventurer
It's been a busy week. I will have time to post regularly and flesh out my concept if chosen. For now:

Proppil d’Folker, gnome wizard 6, NG

Background:

Proppil is from Korranberg, and many of his adventures have been expeditions on behalf of the library of Korranberg.

During the Last War, he travelled to Breland and briefly helped provide arcane support in a small battle against Cyrean forces. He isn’t particularly proud of this, preferring to fight a clearly evil foe, and since the war he has helped refugees from Cyre on occasion.

He doesn’t talk about it much, but for a long time he had a halfling girlfriend, Silvia. This was strange and much frowned upon by their families. After an argument, they parted ways.

Primary role:
Arcane utilty. He makes good use of illusion spells.

Quirks:
He is a writer, and occasionally pens a column for the Korranberg Chronicle.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Okay, folks. I have most of the responses I wanted. So I'll sit and chew on them tonight and tomorrow and let you all know.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Selections Made

Well, it was not easy, but I have finally reached what appears to be a good balance in concepts, party needs, and fun-ability. The final selections are:
  • GwydapLlew: Unnamed, shifter Silver Flame Inquisitor
  • DEFCON1: Jarrith Bronns, human Silver Flame infiltrator
  • Doomhawk: Selase Kolandra, human Vol adherent
  • drogthery: Daellin ir'Ayellan, elven Cyran undead hunter
  • Isida Kep'Tukari: Marot "The Deadly" (Maraat Jaasakah), human Ghaash'kala warlock
  • James Heard: Janis ir'Sandal, human Cyran ex-pat aristocrat
I want to thank everyone that applied; there were many great concepts that I just could not all take. As always, if replacements are needed, I'll let you all know.

As for the accepted: The OOC thread awaits.

Remove ads