Stonelands-Chapter One- Arabel

Hellspont

First Post
Jareth Trueshield, CLR 2

OOC: If we are riding single file, then I will ride behind the fighter and in front of the spellcasters. That way, I can help protect the casters, and be in a position to more easily cast healing spells on the fighter if need be. If we are not single file, then I will ride in front next to the fighter.

I will update my character sheet to include my mount (Watcher, light warhorse) and any additional equipment that I buy in Arabel.

Ringmereth

First Post
OOC: As a general rule, spellcasters should go in the middle so as to be protected from attacks from both back and front. Generally, the tank goes first, a secondary combatant goes last, and the fragile people go in the middle.

Darik

First Post
Ringmereth said:
OOC: As a general rule, spellcasters should go in the middle so as to be protected from attacks from both back and front. Generally, the tank goes first, a secondary combatant goes last, and the fragile people go in the middle.

OOC: that can go as well, i usually play were in the back, that works better, ill be in the middle somewhere

Tharune

First Post
And so, you find yourselves on horseback, heading towards Castle Crag. The sun is climbing in the sky, the weather is fair, the road is dusty. The trip itself is a short one, you know, for following the road will bring you to the castle and Gnoll Pass in a matter of a few short hours.

You all ride about an hour, trading comments and stories, becoming acquainted with one another, when you see a dust cloud ahead of you in the road. Riders, probably, moving closer.

Ranger Rick

First Post
Seeing there dust, Malachy mentions, "Fast riders, might as well vear off and give them room." He also unsheaths his weapon.

OOC I will be offline till Monday

Ringmereth

First Post
OOC: what do the surroundings of the road look like? Could we easily leave the road and hide or take an alternate route? Also, how far away do the riders (if indeed they are riders) appear to be?

Remove ads