Stonelands-Chapter One- Arabel

ghostcat

First Post
Carik RGR 2

Carik will follow the others until they stop. He does not want to fight on horseback, so if the others stop he will dismount and string his bow.

Ranger Rick

First Post
OOC: What is our basic assumption, would the riders be friendly/enemy/netural/we are totally clueless? Is seeing this dust cloud a common occurance or is this a freak thing?

Hellspont

First Post
Jareth Trueshield, CLR 2

Jareth guides Watcher off to the side of the road and waits for the oncoming riders to pass. He assumes that they may be soldiers or other travelers from Castle Crag. However, he draws his light crossbow from its saddle holster and loads a bolt just in case the riders prove to be hostile.

(OOC: If everyone else decides to hide instead, then Jareth will follow their lead.)

Tharune

First Post
I'm very sorry. RL has intervened, and I've had absolutely no chance to post. Thanks for the interest, but I just can't keep this game going. Again, I'm sorry. Hope to see you all around...

Ringmereth

First Post
Darn, I rather liked Parneshan... oh well. T'was nice playing under you, Tharune, and I hope we run into each other again somewhere.

Remove ads