Stonelands-Chapter One- Arabel

Tharune

First Post
Gilif points. "Less than ten miles," she says. "It would be a short journey, even on foot. Going north of the castle, though, up through Gnoll Pass, that is a very long way."

"Arabel's Arrows, then?" Ilia asks. "I'll draw up the charter for you. The fee-"

"I believe we can waive that fee, considering," Gilif says.

"Ah. Yes," Ilia agrees.

You all get the impression that though Ilia seems to be in charge, he is more the diplomatic talker, and Gilif is more straightforward.

Ringmereth

First Post
"Is your bird a hostile sort?" Parneshan asks Kirade. "Quiven will not harm your companion, and I would expect the same of you and your friend as well," he says in a firm voice. "If the hawk is violent, perhaps you must cage him. I certainly won't have Quiven endangered."

Turning to Ilia and Gilif, he nods. "If the castle is so near, then we shall leave immediately, and spend the night there before striking out into the north. If no one objects, that is," he says, turning to the others for approval.

Darik

First Post
"I agree the quicker we go, the sooner we get there."
"And no hes not a violent type, i have trained him well, it's entict for aHawk to chase its prey though, so im not gonna leave her alone with Quiven." Kirade Answered

ghostcat

First Post
Carik RGR 2

"I'm ready to go. However, Kirade mentioned that he needed some equipment. We shouldn't go into the Stonelands unless we are fully prepared"

"Kirade, I would be happy to offer my assistance with your shopping"

Ringmereth

First Post
"If you promise to keep your familiar apart from mine, I'll hardly object, for the good of both," says Parn with a final nod to his magical collegue. Ah, sorcerers. They have emotional magic, I know, and emotional pets to match. Well, perhaps the correct word is instinctual, but they're no more controlled, the wizard grumbles in his head. "When Carik and Kirade have properly outfitted themselves, I suppose we shall begin our travels. Meet us here when your shopping is complete."

Tharune

First Post
[ooc: if there are any mundane items that your PC's don't already have that you want in Arabel, go ahead and buy them. Arabel is a metropolis.]

Soon enough, the group found themselves back at the inn, with a map to Castle Crag and the sun high at mid-morning. It appeared that with horses, they should reach the Castle by middday.

[ooc: what riding order will you have? Are you planning on any stops? let me know by Thursday]

Darik

First Post
(OOC: What do you guys say? i say that we stop every night so that way we may go and get rest, and the wizard needs to make his spell rest as well.

Ringmereth

First Post
OOC: the trip takes us until noon. We won't be stopping to rest... we just got up an hour or three ago. As for riding order, put me in the middle.

Last edited:

Remove ads