D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan, Wizard 4

Hearing the commotion outside, Fistan aborts his return to the library. Heading for the door he sees his friends being battered about seemingly by thin air. "Sibun Aluben" he chants, gesturing with his hands. The cloud stuff starts to swirl and rise around the party, obscuring everyone.

[SBLOCK=Actions and rolls]
Move: 30ft towards the door.
Action: Cast Fog Cloud at Fistan's best guess of where the attacker is.
20Ft radius sphere of heavy obscurement, so everyone is effectively blinded to cancel out the advantage of being invisible - sadly Fistan rolled last in init :(
Special: Use a luck die to force a re-roll if attacked.
Reaction: Cast shield if required to prevent a hit after luck roll
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 26/26 (HD: 4/4d6)
Arcane Ward: 12/12 THP currently not active

Offense
Spell attack: +6 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +1 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3

Spells
CANTRIPS (4): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, mage hand
LEVEL 1: (2/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C) *Thunderwave, Sleep, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R)
LEVEL 2: (3/3) *Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step, *Levitate (C), *Web(C)[/SBLOCK]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ch2b76.jpg

Cloud Castle
Morning
Round 1

OOC: Question: I have Elemental Attunement as a 4 Elements monk.

Elemental Attunement: create harmless, instantaneous sensory elemental effect; light or snuff candle, torch, or campfire; chill or warm 1 pound nonliving material for 1 hour; cause element in 1 foot cube to shape itself into crude forms for 1 minute.

Would I be able to do something with either the cloud stuff, or maybe sparks of lightning for a faerie fire like effect to reveal the creature? I understand if not, since I’m not expending resources for it.

Dren wasn’t too surprised when something nasty fell out of the bag. He was surprised that it was invisible!

“Dishonorable c urs…” Drean muttered. As the cloudstuff began to rise and obscure vision, Dren focused a bit. He made the cloudstuff a bit “sticky”, so it would cling to the invisible creature’s form. He gave it a bit of power, making little sparks of static electricity jump around in the cloud, not enough to really harm the creature, but trying to outline it so they could fight it easier.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Reaction:
Object Interaction:

Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 33/33 HD: 4/4d8
Ki: 4/4/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 20
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus frowns, "Something is in there, right?" and he fires his bow again, trying to be sure.

[roll0] for [roll1] damage.

"My arrows just keep going through it!"

industrygothica

Adventurer
Now that she can make out the enemy, Carolina takes aim and fires again.

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 14; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]15[/COLOR]/15
[B]Initiative:[/B] +3
[B]Saves:[/B] DEX +5, INT +4
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 13
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Halfling, Thieves' cant
[B]Skills:[/B] Acrobatics +7, Deception +2, Investigation +4, Perception +3, Sleight of Hand +4, Stealth +7
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 8 (-1), Dex 17 (+3) , Con 12 (+1), Int 14 (+2), Wis 13 (+1), Cha 11 (+0)

[B]Inspiration[/B]? [ ] Yes, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] No
[B]Money:[/B]24gp 4sp 4cp

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"My turn, beastie!" Ordrar finds a way to the middle of the cloud, until such time he can see the rest of the party. Preparing to defend them, he still finds a way to swing at the monster.

Except he swings through the swirl of the cloud instead of the creature which, he can see moment later, is full two steps further on.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: adjacent to the beast and as many of his teammates as he can
Attack: Booming blade vs stalker; damage: 1D20+6 = [1]+6 = 7
1D8+4 = [1]+4 = 5
- right!
Reaction: impose disadvantage on the stalker attacks
[/sblock]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio targets the dim shape that he sees which is mauling his friends.

A blue-white beam emerges from his finger and blasts at the cloudstuff.

To hit: [roll0]. If a hit, damage = [roll1] necrotic.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Bethany redoubles her efforts and seeing Ordrar's error, compensates and strikes the unseen foe savagely.

OOC: Hit AC 24 for 18 damage, plus save or have disadvantage on attacks on others.
Also hit AC 18 for 7 damage
Longsword on invisible creature: 1D20+6 = [18]+6 = 24
1D8+6 = [6]+6 = 12
Goading Attack on Invis. Creature Wis Save DC14 or attacks except on me have disadvantage.: 1D8 = [6] = 6
Action Surge: 1D20+6 = [12]+6 = 18
1D8+6 = [1]+6 = 7
[sblock=Mini Stats]AC: 18 Init: +0
HP: 36 / 36 Hit Dice: 4 / 4 [1d10+2]
Second Wind: 1d10+4 1/1 SR
Action Surge: 0/1 SR
Superiority Dice: 3/4d8 SR
Money: 9 gp, 4 sp, 4 cp, 1 bright gemstone (50 gp)
[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Well, your quarrels seem to work, Carolina. Maybe it's just mine. Let me try my rapier." Aremus says and drops his shortbow onto the 'ground'. He draws his rapier and moves in beside Bethany, slashing at the creature.

[roll0] for [roll=1d8+5[/roll]. IF that hits, he'll smite for [roll1] extra radiant damage.

Remove ads