Storms of Change OOC Part 3

Seonaid

Explorer
Hey you too. I'd be willing to get back in this, but obviously I've been having trouble getting online. If you fill up before I can get back on, feel free to kick me out or take me over. Otherwise, I'll be back and ready whenever you are. I hope. :\

Thanee

First Post
Yeah, would be a shame if you had to drop this game. The IC thread always seemed to be around ever since you started it, while there were other PbP games dying left and right.

Keep it up! :D

Bye
Thanee

silentspace

First Post
Thanee, thanks for the kind words! I had some really good players, and we had some great chemistry there for a while. But things slowed down this past summer, with people travelling and going through life changes. I feel I've really learned a lot about DMing pbp games in the past year. Anyway, Thanee, do you have any interest in joining this game? You were in my very first pbp game - Merak's game, on these boards, so you'd always be welcome. :)

Thanee

First Post
Yeah, I know. :)

Thanks for the offer, but I have to decline. Altho I certainly would like to, I already signed up for a few games, which really are enough for now. Besides, it looks like you have a fair amount of interest already, so shouldn't be a problem to form a new group. :D

Bye
Thanee

Seonaid

Explorer
Okay, this obviously isn't working. I don't know what to do about it, but I need to drop the campaign. :( I don't know if/when I'll be able to come back, so feel free to kill Rowyn if necessary.

Manzanita

First Post
I enjoyed the long IC posts. Thank you for the round up there, Silentspace. A lot of that was new to me. Were we supposed to have picked up on some of that hobgoblin maneuvering as players?

In any case, can Manzanita go ahead & shop with that cash they've acquired? I'm thinking she should buy some second level spells on scrolls, since she'll likely level up in the wilderness and not be able to pick up any new spells out there. Any parameters for shopping?

I love this game. Glad it's got some new life here.

Sorry Seoniad. We'll miss you. Hope you get back.

Remove ads