• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Storms of Change, Part 2

silentspace

First Post
-- Round 4 (cont) --

Filbert pulls out his wand and moves down the hallway.

Dunathar retrieves his potion of cure light and drinks it, and feels the healing power course through his body. Grabbing the javelin, he makes his way down the corridor as quickly as he can.

-- Round 5 --

Devan sees the glowing flail wink out of existence, and the human stand there, seemingly still alert, yet not taking any visible actions.

Rowyn, still singing, arrives at the doorway. Seeing the human, she fires off a crossbow bolt from just ten feet away. The bolt hits [9 damage], and the human falls.

-- Combat Ends --

As Filbert arrives in the room, he sees that both Adromon and Zanock are down, with Adromon just seconds away from death.

Status
Human 2: down
Human 1: down
Rowyn: full health
Devan: 2/10 hp
Manzanita: full health
Filbert: 6/10 hp
Zanock: unconscious and bleeding
Dunathar: 7/8 hp
Adromon: unconscious and bleeding

[GPEKO, you’re right about the OOC comments. I was re-assuring myself more than you, I thought you guys were done for. :p ]

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
Rowyn cautiously lowers her crossbow, and gestures at Zanock and Adromon. She stops singing and says, "These two need help. I can't do anything for them except the most basic of bandages." She will search the humans for useful healing items, unless someone else gets there first.

Verbatim

Explorer
As the last standing Hextorite fell to the floor from Rowyn's well placed crossbow shot, Dunathar quickly rushed to the fallen bodies looking for anything that resembled a healing potion on them, or on the fallen foes.

"Filbert, if there was ever a time we needed you and your god's assistance, it is now."

ooc: I can't recall if Dunathar had another healing potion or not, if he does, he will use it on his companions, if not he will go with his first plan of searching all the bodies looking for anything he can find to help them.

silentspace

First Post
OOC: I don't think Dunathar has any healing potions left. Filbert sees that Adromon is just seconds away from death. How many seconds, he can't say...

Manzanita

First Post
Manzanita

"Well fought, comrades. But we must remain cautious. More could come. Everyone get inside the room and lets close the door." Manzanita retrieves her lantern, and heads inside. After that she will search the room and the slain opponents (Search +6)

GPEKO

First Post
Filbert

Filbert moves to the side of Adromon and concentrate like he does when he casts a spell. He touches the fallen warrior with the tip of his hickory wand and murmurs "Havalos". If there's some positive results, he'll do the same to Zanock.

OOC: I thought Adromon had the diehard feat ?

silentspace

First Post
Filbert arrives in the room and sees a mess. Four bodies are on the floor, piled on top of each other. Focusing first on his friends, he sees that Adromon and Zanock are both looking very bad, and are losing blood rapidly. Both are extremely pale, but Adromon is more so, if that's even possible. Rowyn and Dunathar are desperately searching their fallen opponents, apparently for some sort of healing magic [nothing useful found.]

Reaching out with his wand, Filbert says what he hope is the activation word, "Havelos". Agonizing seconds pass, then the wand begins to tremble in his hand, and the tip starts glowing with a white light. Understanding, Filbert quickly moves the glowing tip over Adromon's wounds, sealing them. He does the same with Zanock. Neither warrior regains consciousness.

Strange, the halfling thinks. Adromon's wounds closed on their own last time. When he examined the wounds, it seemed to be some sort of supernatural healing power that the white-haired human had. But this time Adromon was bleeding to death. Maybe there wasn't anything supernatural about it. After all, Zanock had also stabilized by himself before. It could have been just luck. Still, with Adromon, it seemed like more than luck...

The others pile into the room, closing the doors, and begin to search the bodies more carefully, and the room.

Status
Human 2: down
Human 1: down
Rowyn: full health
Devan: 2/10 hp
Manzanita: full health
Filbert: 6/10 hp
Zanock: unconscious
Dunathar: 7/8 hp
Adromon: unconscious

Hurricain

First Post
Devan examines his wounds that he suffered during the battle.

" Well, I'm still alive so thats something."' he mumbles under his breath.

After he regains his strength Devan helps the other with the search.

Verbatim

Explorer
Breathing a sigh of relief that his companions are stable for the moment, Dunathar looked over at the fallen bodies of the Hextorites and drew his dagger, his intent clear to all those standing near him.

~They'll cause none trouble any longer, and the cursed symbol around his neck will be proof to those we speak to of who his sould belonged to...~

ooc: Unless stopped, Dunathar is going to make sure the Hextorites never get up, and then help with the searching of the bodies/room for any sign of why they were here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads