[Story Hour Authors] How Far Behind Are You From Current Action in your Story Hour?

How Far Behind Is Your Story Hour?

sniffles

First Post
I'm all caught up on all of the Story Hours that actually belong to me. But there's one that actually is "owned" by another player, and unfortunately he's fallen behind, which has made me fall behind too because I wait for him to post first before I add my update. :(

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Threadomancy 2: Electric Bugaloo

How's about a little bump to say that once my group plays tomorrow's session I will have fallen ELEVEN sessions behind the current action in terms of the "Second Son of a Second Son" story hour. . . sigh. . .

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
I generally don't start writing my story hours until the campaign is over (how do you know how to start if you don't know how it ends?), so the fact that Barsoom wrapped up more than three years ago, and that I'm writing about an early part of the campaign, doesn't bother me at all. I have about ten more episodes to wrap up Barsoom Tales II, and that's all the story hour writing I have planned right now.

havenstone

First Post
Talismans of Aerdrim

I just posted a Talismans of Aerdrim episode from 12 and a half years ago.

In theory, the campaign is ongoing, because I do want to have another couple reunion games to wrap it up... but I'll call it completed for purposes of the poll, the last game having been in 2006.

Remove ads