• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Story hours everyone should read

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Joshua Dyal said:
Other story hours that I liked a lot, but haven't read in months are the Alea Iacta story hour of a D&D Imperial Rome and Roman Britain, either of the Faded Glory storyhours (by Rel and Old One respectively; Old One is the original, but Rel's is great stuff too)...

Thanks for the nod, JD. For what it's worth, my Story Hour is complete so if you (or anybody) ever get around to reading it again, at least it's no longer a moving target. The link is in my .sig as is the one for my Samantha the Red Story Hour about the "adventures" I've done with my little girl who just turned 4 last week. It includes lots of pictures, is not to be taken too seriously and is about to get a string up short updates over the next couple weeks before I go into "pre GenCon mode".

Rel said:
The link is in my .sig as is the one for my Samantha the Red Story Hour about the "adventures" I've done with my little girl who just turned 4 last week. It includes lots of pictures, is not to be taken too seriously and is about to get a string up short updates over the next couple weeks before I go into "pre GenCon mode".

And it is something EVERYONE should have a look at. Great, great stuff.

Since everyone else is doing it, I'll also pimp mine. Star Wars goodness with some unique stuff of its own...and daily updates(generally)!

orsal

LEW Judge
Spyscribe's Welcome to the Halmae is my favourite. It's clearly a well-crafted game (Fajitas gets credit for that), the characters come alive in it (all players get credit), and most of all, spyscribe has a fine writing style which captures much of the feel of the game while reading more like a story than a transcript, with a narrative much enriched by her wicked sense of humour and irony.

MonsterMash

First Post
I like Barsoomcores story hours and the thread Joe Blank started for Diaglo's OD&D game. Not really got to read even them at the moment, with writing my own and work.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads