• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's Goblinoid campaign "Yar Gock". CLOSED

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
=) I am enjoying it.

I do not think the wry smile was for what you thought it was. ;)

doghead

thotd
ooc - Yar Gock

I thought he was smiling at the thought of watching the bugbear prisoner trying to kill Ur'nagi.

doghead
aka thotd

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Nope!
Good I have the silly leeetle warrior-wannbe woman fooled.
Muahahahah!
My work here is not quite done.

I am not quite so sinister.... or am I.

=) ;) :lol:

doghead

thotd
ooc - Yar Gock

Yeah. I thought that now that we are back in the caves it would be a good time to recruit.

doghead
aka thotd

1 new goblin is needed.

To those who want to join this mini "evil" goblinoid campaign. please post a concept according to this guide lines:

[sblock=Game's houserulles]
Classes should be as follow: (The names I wrote are only for Tribal Metaphore)
Bandit and Skirmisher (following the Rogue Class)
Bard
Elite Warriors or Slavers (following the Fighter class)
Barbarians
Hunters or Wolf Riders (Rangers)
Shaman (Sorcerer)
Witch Doctor (Druid or Priest)
No Wizard and no Paladins.

Level: 2nd
Starting Equipment: 500 gp. (Well, goblins are poor, the leader owns most of the treasure, I suggest spending it all, because, if any gold coins are left, they will be transferred to the leader)
Alignment: Any Evil
Ability Generation: 28 point buy.
Hit Points: Max HP at 1st level, leveling up, take 3/4 of the maximum possible roll for your hit points. For classes using a d6 or d10, round down, but make it up at the next level.
Source Material: Core + Complete Series, subject to approval by me.
Setting: I'll pick up a remote place in Greyhawk world, haven't decided yet.
Speed: I am looking for a moderate paced game, three posts per week is sufficient for this game, I'm DMing two more games over here.
[/sblock]

More information about the clan can be found HERE, this is important information so read carefully

doghead

thotd
ooc - Yar Gock

Damn. Ur'nagi has been kind of working up to the realisation that she needs magic to achieve her purpose. I was thinking druid (with a wolf animal companion - bonus!) or cleric. Both of them are sufficiently tough to still be melee characters as well.

Then I checked the character sheet. WIS 10.

Damn.

doghead
aka thotd

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads