• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's Goblinoid campaign "Yar Gock". CLOSED

doghead said:
ooc - YG

Apologies for the lack of posts. Its been a bit mental here for the last few days. It will be for the rest of the week. So I'm pretty much going to have to write myself off until then.

If its a problem, I understand and will withdraw Ur'nagi. Again, apologies.

doghead
aka thotd

No prob. you can take your time doghead

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
I'm back and a little more tan...

I am back from Cancun, and hopefully my wife and I will have some pictures and stuff posted this week.

I will have a post up in a little bit.

Rhun

First Post
Everything is good here. This week is finally a "slow" week for me, so I should actually be able to stay ontop of my games. I know Strahd has been extremely busy...and I think having your PCs hypnotized probably makes everything seem REALLY slow.

But don't worry, Nerrak and Daggermouth will protect your characters!

doghead

thotd
ooc - Yar Gock

Cool. That's everyone. Well except Tailspinner, but not really expecting to see them again.

Its not too bad, we have Sumx to ghost hack. I suppose I am just getting antsy because all of my games have gone quiet at the same time. At times I'm posting to my own posts just to get a fix.

I have been trying to redirect my energies else where. I have started consolidating some adventure material I have floating around. I put up some material in the General Discussion board. But its hard to maintain any great enthusiasm when its unlikely I will have the opportunity to us the stuff any time soon. Fore some people creating settings and adventures is interesting in itself. For me its more just a means to an end - playing.

doghead
aka thotd

doghead

thotd
In the past I have run several, with varying degrees of success. Things are a bit all over the place now. This forced me to pull the plug a few months ago on the last two games I was running. It has also made me wary about starting anything new.

If I was to start a new game, this time I would definitely go for a published adventure or campaign. Everything I have run so far has been my own material. This is the stuff I have been slowly pulling together in my spare time.

BTW, I just noticed your ToEE games are both blasting along. Nice.

doghead
aka thotd

Remove ads