Strahd's Goblinoid campaign "Yar Gock". CLOSED

doghead

thotd
Apologies. Had to get a bunch of stuff done at work before going way. Just got back to town. I'll look over everything asap.

doghead
aka thotd

PS: Ur'nagi is up in the RG thread.

Last edited:

doghead said:
Apologies. Had to get a bunch of stuff done at work before going way. Just got back to town. I'll look over everything asap.

doghead
aka thotd

PS: Ur'nagi is up in the RG thread.

I hope you read what I wrote about female goblins, although low on the peck order, I decided that Ur'nagi is brutal enough and even knocked few male goblins in the ring, giving her enough space and air from annoying males that fear her temper. She even don' t need to mate with Mogur :) , he finds her awfully disgusting

doghead

thotd
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
I hope you read what I wrote about female goblins, although low on the peck order, I decided that Ur'nagi is brutal enough and even knocked few male goblins in the ring, giving her enough space and air from annoying males that fear her temper. She even don' t need to mate with Mogur :) , he finds her awfully disgusting

I read it. I discovered that the females are fairly low in the pecking order after chosing to take a female character. After some thought, I decided it could be interesting to play. Hence the bit about not being accepted as a warrior. Even if it all goes wrong, it should be interesting. But then I wondered why she would be selected for 'special missions', hence the bit about being of Mogur's bloodline.

Looking forward to throwing her into the maelstrom.

doghead
aka thotd

Rhun

First Post
Hopefully you all read the post in the RG … you should know your home – goblin town – quite well.
I'll throw the first post during the week.

I've read through everything.

Micar Sin

First Post
Someone has decided to plow through one of the local junctions for internet service were I live, so my access is spotty at best. The is the first tme I've been on in days and its iffy, so I'm going to bow out and avoid slowing down the game any further. ugh. sorry :(

doghead

thotd
ooc - Yar Gock

Hey Micar, sorry to hear that. Its frustrating when RL keeps getting in the way of being able to just sit down and spend a few hours a week enjoying yourself.

doghead
aka thotd

G

Guest 11456

Tailspinner - show me a sign of life and I'll post the IC.

attachment.php
:)

Attachments

• life.bmp
    14.7 KB · Views: 288
Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads