• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's Goblinoid campaign "Yar Gock". CLOSED

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
In reality I think that the difference between a spear and a staff is the thickness of the "stick". Where staff is thicker and spear is thinner. Meaning – a good bludgeon punch with a spear can break the weapon.
But you can still use a spear to punch foes, thus if you want it do it. But if you fumble (rolling 1) there will be a very good possibility that it will break.
Ooh. I picked a shortspear for Ciki but I was conseptually thinking more like a usual "wizard-staff" with a blade on it. Something like the one on right in this pic http://www.warhammeronline.com/newsletter/images/2006/goblin_Weapon_ShamanClubStaff.jpg . If I ever even happen to use it though, I plan to use the blade end, so I think that's the reason I went with spear.

Blackrat said:
Well Strahd approved me in. To quote one of my favourite players around EN World: Mew!

Oh. I'll repost my question here. What is Ik'gosh's standing in the tribe? She is shaman, but she is also only a woman. Which of those take presedence?

Hmm, I never thought about it. I tell you what. She is both.
She is respected because she is a witch and she is not respected by those who over power her, and think she is nothing but a crazy female goblin.

Blackrat

Approved, use the scythe details.
The one on the right, not the left :) . The blade is not very visible on it but it's there, behind the animal-skull. I think it's more of a spear than scythe.

As goblins, you should be familiar with your lair, so read carfully the details in the RG.

Black Rat – Your mad shaman is currently outside. She went with a group of hobgoblins mercenaries to ambush a human caravan before winter comes and the roads are blocked. A human female and male are required to the winter ceremony to be sacrificed on the red rock (The party just got from the ruined tower that stands on the knoll summit).

Walking Dad – Screech will wonder in the main hall, he will be needed later, in the evening, when ceremony takes place.

renu1g – Tazrax is doing normal work, patrolling the caves, drinking goblin ale or sleeping. His part of the adventure will be soon. Please read the incident between Nerrak and one of your comrades: post 133 and post 140.

Blackrat

As goblins, you should be familiar with your lair, so read carfully the details in the RG.

Black Rat – Your mad shaman is currently outside. She went with a group of hobgoblins mercenaries to ambush a human caravan before winter comes and the roads are blocked. A human female and male are required to the winter ceremony to be sacrificed on the red rock (The party just got from the ruined tower that stands on the knoll summit).
Yeah I read that. Hope me and the hobgoblins did good and return soon :) .

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads