• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's Goblinoid campaign "Yar Gock". CLOSED

doghead

thotd
ooc - YG

I'm going to continue to be off line until next weekend. Sorry. I haven't had a chance to catch up on the IC thread, but iirc, Ur'nagi was out hunting. So if you want to push the game on without her, that will be fine. Perhaps better, even. My posting is going to be irregular for a while. When I get back we can talk about how to go on from there.

Have fun.

doghead
aka thotd

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
How much time do we have before the group gets to the entrance. That will make a really big difference as to what we can plan to do.

FreeXenon

Really Long Vacation

I will be not so available for most of the month of June while I am on vacation with my wife in Belarus. I will be gone from June 3 until July 3 and will have intermittent internet access.

If you need to NPC me, please do. I will try to get on as often as I can, but internet access there is more off than on. This is going slow enough that this may not be so much of a problem.

FreeXenon

Thanks. I am reeeaaaaaalllly looking forward to this. I will have a wedding and a birthday to attend as well as my wife finishing her degree. There will be a lot to do.

Yea!

I will also, hopefully, be picking up quite a bit more Russian while I am there.

doghead

thotd
Hey everyone. Apologies for the longer than intended absence, things have been a little up in the air recently. Unfortunately, its not going to get better any time soon.

I should have posted up and said something sooner, but I was kind of hanging on hoping something would come along and magically change things. Obviously, nothing did. So its time to bite the bullet, say my goodbyes and bow out.

Good luck with the game. It has been fun.

And have fun in Belarus Xenon.

doghead
aka thotd

Remove ads