Strahd's "RttToEE"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dei hopes someone is watching his back (even though no one can see it). Or at least watching for anything coming from around the corners. The young mage decides to watch the dwarf's back as he seems to like putting himself in harm,s way.

Looking at the bell the dwarf seems to be protecting he decides to wait and make sure it doesn't get rang and alert the temple.

[sblock=Actions] Ready action to magic missile any baddy who tries to ring the bell. [/sblock]

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

Lenuran remains quiet and invisible, watching for any reinforcements. He prepares his crossbow just in case someone moves for the bell.

Ooc: first roll initiative, second attack with crossbow if needed.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, its getting harder to get back into the Kid mindset and ruleshift in my head. I can do it, but its not as quick as it once way (being now 2+ yrs since I've regularly been in a 3.5 game. Though I loathe to do this (w/ so many other drops), might be good to find a replacement for the Kid or a clean place to retire him.[/sblock]The Kid dashes forward and stabs at the most wounded enemy.

OOC: I totally agree, don't throw this precious game when all other games die frequently. this one is still alive from Aug 2006, almost 5 years of gaming!

I'll continue in the upcoming days.

Round 1

Round 1

Dei hopes someone is watching his back (even though no one can see it). Or at least watching for anything coming from around the corners. The young mage decides to watch the dwarf's back as he seems to like putting himself in harm’s way.
Looking at the bell the dwarf seems to be protecting he decides to wait and make sure it doesn't get rang and alert the temple.

The Kid dashes forward and stabs the human that lies just awoke in the throat. The human roles his eyes and falls to his eternal slumber.

The second human rises to his feet, intending to grab the chain above the dwarf’s head with one hand while the other pulling out his sword. Korbryn cuts the man’s arm and the man faints, dying of massive blood lose.
The third man that fell, tries to stand up and stab the dwarf, but the agile kid, stabs him quickly in the chest. The man falls back with agonized expression, clutching his bleeding torso, gasping for his last breath before being one with his foul god.

The far gnolls, taking a look at what happened, rise to their feet and approach the dwarf. They throw their short bows on the dirty floor and grab battleaxes. They bark madly as they come near the dwarf, intending to finish the half-man for good.

But the dwarf got his own plans for the first two as he cuts them down like a wood twig.

From the far door behind Miltiades a noise can be heard as someone opens a door, the inside room is lighten with soft light, the light outlines the frame of a tall reptilian creature. Confused, as much as someone can identify a confusion on a Troglodyte’s face, The thing emerges out, his eyes radiate surprise and alarm.

Lenuran shoots his readied bolt. The bolt tears a hole in the creature’s black robes but bounce back from a plate mail underneath it.

Invisible, Miltiades acts quickly and tries to cast an offensive spell, but the armored Trog shakes it off.

*Ready action for Dei – if you decide to attack him, please roll damage.

[sblock=Actions]
Dei – ready action
Kid – attack H4 – 15. damage 9. AoO H3 – 18. damage 8.
Lenuran – ready action, attack Troglodyte 22.
Human warrior 1 - dead
Human warrior 2 - dead
Human warrior 3 - dead
Human warrior 4 - dead
Gnoll 1 – stand, change weapon, move.
Gnoll 2 – stand, change weapon, move.
Gnoll 3 – stand, change weapon, move.
Gnoll 4 – stand, change weapon, move.
Miltiades – Ready action, casts Hold person on the troglodyte.
Korbryn – AoO H2 – 14. damage 19. Attack G1 and G2 – 30 & 15. damage 21 & 18.
Terrenygit the troglodyte – Will save [Pass]
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Ironwood and New Temple.xls
    199.5 KB · Views: 63

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] If Dei sees the armored trog than he will swing the wand at him and fire. If not he will hit one of the gnolls. Rolling damage to be used as you see fit. [/sblock]

Remove ads