Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - Game Ended successfully!

Rhun

First Post
Turo wanted the vampire dead (dead-dead, not undead), but he was unsure how to go after her. Still, perhaps Allyra would discover something else that would be of use.

AC: 22, HP: 63/78

Extended Magic Circle vrs. Evil in effect, duration < 180 minutes
Magic Weapon in effect, duration < 10 minutes
Air Walk in effect, duration < 100 minutes
Monster Summon V in effect, duration < 7ish rounds

[sblock=Current Spells]Orisons (DC 14): (6) Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Light, Purify Food and Water
1st (DC 15): (5+1) Magic Weapon, Summon Monster I, Obscuring Mist, Command, Divine Favor + (D) Bless
2nd (DC 16): (5+1) Summon Monster II, Hold Person, Spiritual Weapon, Silence, Resist Energy + (D) Cure Moderate Wounds
3rd (DC 17): (4+1) Prayer, Dispel Magic, Summon Monster III x2 + (D) Magic Circle vrs Evil
4th (DC18): (4+1) Divine Power, Summon Monster IV, Air Walk + (D) Holy Smite
5th (DC19): (2+1) Summon Monster V, Flame Strike + (D) Dispel Evil[/sblock]

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Well, whatever this is, it sure isn't something we should tamper with lightly...” Allyra comments, and follows up with explaining her findings to Turo.

OOC: Can't make DC 35, so I just roll for the Cage.

Allyra knows she saw a scribed image of the cage somewhere in the college of arcane arts in Greyhawk but what was it ?!
As for the lantern ... she cannot recall anything about it. probably a lost artifact of the ancient king that dwelt here before Iggwilv and her daughter Drelnza took control.

Actions ?

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“I can't say what these things do, but the cage has numerous enchantments woven into it, which smell entrapment to me. So we should be careful with it. Maybe we should summon help to remove it?”

Rhun

First Post
"Probably a fair idea. Though I'm thinking that it is the lantern that is the key to our escape. Wasn't there something about shining the light on the door or some such?"

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Quite possible, though we probably should do something about this vampire woman, nonetheless,” Allyra answers.

“Let's get a bit away from here, up there maybe?” Allyra points out the entrance where they have arrived. “I will summon a creature to remove the cage, then.”

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

Allyra casts the summoning spell, when they are back at the ledge, from where they entered the room, or ideally back through the door even, if it is still open, to keep a healthy distance from the strong magics inside it.

She calls for a hound archon, much like the one Turo has summoned before, even though this speciman looks a little stronger and tougher in comparison.

She explains to him, that they need that golden cage lying inside the open marble block removed from it and brought to the ledge on the opposite site to where they are now.

The hound Archon obeys and begins to remove the cage from within the tomb but once he touch it and pull it back a globular black creature with many ray-like tentacles materializes. It hovers near the marble block, staring at the archon with its dull metallic eyes.

Knowledge (The planes) vs. DC: 25 to identify the guardian
Inits please.

Remove ads