• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stronghearted Halfling

Vraister

First Post
A while ago I heard about the Stronghearted Halfling and his bonus feat at first level. Can someone give me a few infos about this halfling and I which book it is?

Thanks
Vraister

glass

(he, him)
It's 'Strongheart' halfling. Originally in FRcs. Extra info in Races of Faerun and (probably) Players Guide to Faerun. Any 3.5 update needed will be in the latter.

glass.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Take a PHB halfling and give it a bonus feat (like a human) instead of the racial +1 bonus on all saves. That's it.

nak9788

First Post
I personally took a Deep Halfing. Its like a regular halfing except it doesn't get +2 to Listen and Spot checks. In return, it gains Darkvision 60ft, Dwarven as a free language, and the "Stonecutting" Drawven ability.

Its like a cross between a Halfing and a Dwarf. (Found in the Monster Manual I in case you're wondering).

nak9788

First Post
kenobi65 said:
Clearly, the byproduct of a female dwarf, a male halfling with a beard fetish, a keg of dwarven ale, and an enlarge person potion. :D

Gee, my character would probably be insulted by that.

In any case TMI, TMI!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads