• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Style sheet overrides

Staffan

Legend
Currently, the style sheet in the EN Publishing forum overrides whatever the user has set as his preference. I wonder, why? I mean, if I like the Electric Blue forum, why should I be forced to use the inferior style sheet used in the ENP forum?

Plus, for some reason the stylesheet in the EN Publishing forum seems to slow down my browser by a tiny little bit, probably because it uses a background image instead of solid color in the bulk of the tables.

Berandor

lunatic
It's probably to signal that you are on a different website, i.e. that E.N. Publishing and ENWorld are seperate entities, even if ENWorld hosts E.N.Publishing.

Staffan

Legend
Berandor said:
It's probably to signal that you are on a different website, i.e. that E.N. Publishing and ENWorld are seperate entities, even if ENWorld hosts E.N.Publishing.
It uses the enworld.org address, so I'm not so sure about that.
Morrus said:
Besides, it is not an inferior style sheet.
It's graphics-heavier, which means it's inferior in my book. Especially when I'm on a modem.

And what about those poor sods who use Stealth to surf the forums while trying to be, well, stealthy?

Remove ads