• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Suggestions for a good, SHORT module?

JesterPoet

First Post
Wow... Things have changed around here. It's been ages since I've been around.

I'm looking for a module to run for a game night. I'll only have about 4 hours for them to finish it, and these won't be the most experienced players on the planet, so I'm hoping for something short that we can actually finish in that time. Pregenned characters would be spectacular as well, though not absolutely necessary.

What I have in mind is something along the lines of We Be Goblins. It doesn't have to be goofy like that, but the length and complexity was perfect (of course, some of these players have done that one already).

Maybe the other Free RPG day adventures? What do you think? Or do you have other suggestions? I'd love to hear them!

Thanks!

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Make sure to read up on their reviews though, some are a bit less useful than others.

There is a pregen list or two to dl from the paizo page, fan made. I used some of them in demos before and they are easily usable for everyone, just need names.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads