• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Summer Gaming Report: What Are You Playing?

What are you playing this summer?

Qualidar

First Post
Playing:
Pathfinder Second Darkness campaign
Savage Worlds Necessary Evil campaign
Savage Worlds Steampunk campaign

Running:
3.5 Shackled City campaigns (2 groups)
M&M WWII campaign
True20 Cyberpunk/GI Joe 1-shot for the game days
Finishing up 3.5 Freeport campaign, and replacing it with either a Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords, or short Ebberon campaign.
Savage Worlds Weird Wild Wild West to fill in when my regular group doesn't have enough players to play one of the usual games.

I shuffle my weekly group through different stuff, so I'll likely not get too much done in any particular one of those campaigns this summer, but I hope to run some of all of them.

Pilsnerquest

First Post
D&D 4E core

D&D 3.0/3.5 using Microlite20 Purest Essence

Weekly one-shots of; Barbarians of Lemuria/Cartoon Action Hour/Risus/Star Frontiers/BASH/The Agency/Dead Meat, with hopes for some FREYO and Nugget.

Dragon Warriors.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Running a little Star Wars Saga Edition.
Soon playing in Pathfinder (Halls of the Mountian King by Open Design).
Running Pathfinder (Darkmoon Vale sandbox) come August.

Doritoes & Lemonade on the side...

-DM Jeff

Herobizkit

Adventurer
My solo player and I have about a month of playing to get in before he goes away for training for six weeks. During that time, I'm going to try and squeeze in some more of our 3.x Gestalt Humanoid campaign as we venture through the Ruins of the Dragon Lord.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
I am running a weekly Savage World fantasy/pirate type game called "Tales in the Ten Thousand Isles". Magic and some basic fantasy races are around, along with muskets and cannons. So far the group has saved a young half-elf maiden and her father, recovered some treature, hunted some head-hunting goblins and are now facing off against an Ghost Ship (the Winds of Hell and its' undead Captain Morgan Greyreaver). The game is leading towards the characters opposing the regions evil Governor who is making deals with the local pirate group (the Crimson Brotherhood) and some necromancers

In a couple of weeks I will be running a bi-weekly D&D 4th ed. game based on the old 1st ed. mega-adventure "Scourge of the Slavelords". The adventure will start out at 1st level in Hommlet and the group will not really get involved in the Slavelords for a few levels.

I am playing in a weekly Dark Heresy: WH40K where I play Techpriest Vesper Krath. We are investigation a the wreck of a giant titan like walker that seems to be over run by some mutants.

I am playing in an online PBP GURPS 4th ed. Dungeon Fantasy game where I am playing a Human Scout (Ranger) seeking out fame and fortune in one weird (but cool) world.

We play two "A" schedule games (every other week on Sunday) and four "B" games (each once per month on Saturdays).

Currently the schedule is:

A Games:
Weeks 1 & 3 - B/X D&D "Adventures in the New Kingdoms"
Weeks 2 & 4 - Gamma World

B Games:
Week 1 - AD&D1e Greyhawk Classic
Week 2 - Savage Worlds ShadowRun
Week 3 - Street Fighter: the StoryTelling Game
Week 4 - Star Frontiers

Remove ads