• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Summer Scheduling

Macbeth

First Post
How does our schedule look for the summer? It looks like I'm going to be taking summer classes and working here in Socorro over the summer, so I can keep on gaming for most of the summer. I will be in Cruces from May 15(or thereabouts) to June 8, and July 30 to August 23, so I won't be able to game during that time, but the rest of the summer should be good for me.

BSF

Explorer
Summer doesn't mean the same thing to me anymore. :)

I have been meaning to try to get a May Schedule going for a little bit now, but we have been trying to figure out if we are going to a convention up in Colorado. We are also looking at a vacation in late May/early June. Otherwise, we have the new baby due toward the end of August.

I'm sure we can come up with story reasons to have Li missing for a few sessions. It shouldn't be that hard really. So, I think we will be fine overall.

Macbeth

First Post
Great! I won't be doing too much during the summer, I just wante to let you guys know I'd be in Socorro.
And while the summer looks good, this Friday may not work for me. We've had alot of sound problems with our recording equipment at work, and so this weekend we're redoing our entire system, basically taking it all apart and rewiring it all, looking for a bug. And, since the studio is a huge mess of wires, we have to start Friday after the last class finishes recording if we want any chance of having everything backtogether by the end of the weekend with enough time to get shomework done. We're probably only working until 9:00 on Firday, but that would mean I wouldn't get up to Albequerque until around 10:15, and it just isn't quite worth the drive for only an hour or two of gaming.
Sorry to have to miss out, but without my job I couldn't make it up there to game with you guys, so work just has to come first. :\

BSF

Explorer
Aii! OK, we will make do. I was kind of hoping to make it back to Greerson this week. I was looking forward to Li's report to Lord Tannerson. But, we can catch up online perhaps?

There will be a few things popping up in-game here soon, but we will try to keep you in the loop for anything really important.

Macbeth

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
But, we can catch up online perhaps?

There will be a few things popping up in-game here soon, but we will try to keep you in the loop for anything really important.
Sure, I've been making a point of checking this forum daily, so I'll look for anything I can do. I really wish I could be gaming instead of working. Ugh.

BSF

Explorer
BardStephenFox said:
Otherwise, we have the new baby due toward the end of August.

David and I haven't really discussed it yet, but I suspect we will be taking possibly a month off of gaming somewhere during August and September. Allan knocked us out when he was first born, but since this is the second, hopefully it won't be as difficult. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I should know by the end of this week about the convention in Colorado and soon about our vacation in June.

Ooops! Sorry, this is Melinda. I forgot to login.

Last edited:

Kultar

First Post
I think that I might be out of town the weekend of the 23rd-25th of july though we will see if that pla carries through.

Tormal

First Post
Hey guys i'll be there tonight but i'm gonna be late. Work asked me to stay until we close tonight and since this is my last week I can't really take it off. I'll be there though! Adios

Macbeth

First Post
As long as were talking about tonight, I'm going to have to leave right at 12, I've got my Calc II final tomorrow, and I have to get some sleep. But that shouldn't be much of a problem, since we've been stopping right around 12 anyway.

BSF

Explorer
Yeah, I've been trying to keep it pretty clear for you right then since it is a bit of a drive back to Socorro. (Yeah, I know you say it isn't that long, but it isn't that exciting at that time of night either.)

Actually, I might want to call it a wrap a little early and try to get a little more feedback on the type of game everyone is looking for. A little brainstorming, if you will.

Tormal will be late - got it. Hopefully it won't matter much.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads