Sunday PM: Crisis... Just Crisis! (DC Adventures)- FULL ACCEPTING ALTS!

Infinite Crisis... Final Crisis.... Crisis on Two Worlds... It seems like everyone is having a crisis lately and the League of Assassins lead by Talia and Ra's Al Ghoul want to end everyone's suffering.... by taking over the world and becoming supreme overlords... with the help of some good friends of course.

Can Batman, Robin, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow and Green Lantern save the day? Tune in to find out.... Same Bat time, same Bat gameday!

1. Dave the Game (Green Lantern: Hal Jordan)
2. daniel14159 (Green Lantern: Kyle Rayner)
3. dorgin_malgard (Wonder Woman)
4. Toras (Superman)
5. Your Sword is Mine (Green Arrow)
6. evilhat (Batman)

Alternate 1: OPEN
Alternate 2: OPEN
Alternate 3: OPEN

Last edited:

No Booster Gold??!!

Nope. This is the dream game for me. This is the game I have wanted to run since discovering M&M. (About 3 years now) This is the cast I had always thought of too. Helps that they are already done in the book.... with purdy art. :)

Also... this is the exact game I am running in Boston the week before. It will be easier to get together before heading out three days later.

Last edited:

Cassander

First Post
Nope. This is the dream game for me. This is the game I have wanted to run since discovering M&M. (About 3 years now) This is the cast I had always thought of too. Helps that they are already done in the book.... with purdy art. :)

Also... this is the exact game I am running in Boston the week before. It will be easier to get together before heading out three days later.

No worries... I was just joking, remembering the B-Listers vs. Batman game.

Ok, so in writing my game I realized something. It is a tad dark. Just a warning. I wouldn't let young kids to play this game.

That being said. It is gonna be AWESOME!!!

Remove ads