Super-duper Community Supporter Account offer!

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Cergorach said:
Russ we need to be reminded on a yearly basis to pay our support accounts, us gamers tend to be a bit scatterbrained ;-)

Is EN world in financial trouble? Are the servers still able to keep up?
I think the system is supposed to do this, but I know I have had trouble getting e-mails from EN World in the past.

I know my account lapsed some time back and I've been meaning to get it going again. Maybe I'll have to get that PayPal account updated and take advantage of this...

Morrus, I think maybe I have the opposite issue. Last year, I contacted Piratecat about the CS account that I'd bought but that had been lost during the Great Crash of 2006. Piratecat restored my CS account when I sent him my PayPal receipt (thanks, Piratecat!). I had a one year account that was restored September 2006.

I still seem to have a CS account. Seems dishonest to continue using Search, PM, and my Custom Title when my account should have expired in September this year. Perhaps you could fix that issue for me and make my account regular again?

Thanks!

Edit: I'm not dissatisfied with my CS account. I'd re-up--especially at the bargain you're offering--but my spouse just got out of the military and what with our transition to civilian life, we have been and will continue to pare expenses.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
CanadienneBacon said:
I still seem to have a CS account. Seems dishonest to continue using Search, PM, and my Custom Title when my account should have expired in September this year. Perhaps you could fix that issue for me and make my account regular again?
Yours exipres on Nov 1st. I had given you an extension as a thank you for waiting 'til we ironed out the problem. So no worries!

Wulf, yours hasn't taken. I'll try it again right now. You'll see Search between "Help" and "Misc links" on the top bar.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Cergorach said:
Russ we need to be reminded on a yearly basis to pay our support accounts, us gamers tend to be a bit scatterbrained ;-)

Is EN world in financial trouble? Are the servers still able to keep up?

Nah, we're fine. I just figured if I was gonna be doing a whole manual thingy, I'd make it interesting.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The_Universe said:
This brings up an interesting question...will there still be community supporter accounts in EN2? What will they do?

They'll be exactly the same as they are now, but we'll be adding some bits and pieces as a way of saying thanks. I don't want to confirm the feature list yet, though, because Mike is still working hard at it.

derbacher

Explorer
This is too good a deal to pass up, and it gives me a good reason to get back into communication with some folks I've lost touch with! PayPal sent. :)

RuminDange

First Post
Count me in taking advantage of a great deal. Just in time too as I was about to renew come the end of the month anyway. :D

Thanks Russ

RD

Remove ads