Super-duper Community Supporter Account offer!

In attempting to check the status of my existing CS account, using "Paid Subscriptions" under User Control Panel, I get the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function can_administer() in /http/subscriptions.php on line 29
FYI.

Gulla

Adventurer
Joshua Randall said:
In attempting to check the status of my existing CS account, using "Paid Subscriptions" under User Control Panel, I get the following error:FYI.

I think this is a symptom of the general illness of the "buying new CS accounts". I have suffered from the exact same problem and the errormessage is the same when I tried to renew.

And Cergorach, We do get a reminder when the CS is about to expire. And now Morrus comes up with this nice offer to help with the problems with automatic (re)supporting.

Håkon

Edit: And now I have sent the money in Morrus' direction. Do we get a confirmation on the payment or should I just wait and see that search continue to work?

Last edited:

Khuxan

First Post
I'm not interested in any of the benefits a Community Supporter account offers, but I do want to contribute to ENWorld's server costs. What sort of sum would compensate ENWorld for my (pretty much daily) browsing?

WhatGravitas

Explorer
I'm considering this... but 1) I'm totally confused by the PayPal site? Do I need an account to do that... or do they really just need regular credit card info?

2) I'm living in UK. So... could I get the price in £s, please? Is it 9.76 £? (That's what Google spits out).

3) Any other hidden oversea fees for UK-based people?

Cheers, LT.

And yes, I've posted it in the 4E-forum-version first. Guess where I spend too much time, right now.

beverson

First Post
Just sent my payment over. I've been meaning to get a CS account for a while now, and this extra incentive gave me the nudge I needed. Thanks!

Remove ads