• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Super Powers

Jemal

Adventurer
Hey, I wanna play a game (D20 modern, maybe?) where everyoen has like a super human or mutant power of some kind. I know there's a lot of superhero games out there, but was wondering if anyone knows of any easy ones that can be learned+played by people without the books?
Or if not, anyone interested in helping me come up with some quick+dirty rules to modify D20 to give every PC a super power or something?

KitanaVorr

First Post
I wouldn't mind helping at all if you're thinking D20 Modern b/c that is (obviously) my favorite kind! :)

I'm trying to figure out some super things for my Wuxia game myself so this might help me alot as well.

Jemal

Adventurer
Only books I've got are PHB, DMG, MM, Quintesential Fighter, Vampire: The Masquerade, and the D20 Modern core rulebook.
I keep asking people what Four colour to fantasy is and where to find it but nobody ever tells me.
So I ask again:
What is it?

KitanaVorr

First Post
Its a pdf you can find online at rgpnow.com and download it for about 8 bucks or so. It introduces the Hero class and the feats you can buy with hero points that you get with each hero class. Look at Garyh's rogue gallery for his superhero people to see how we implemented it.

:)

Krizzel

First Post
Are you looking to DM this or play in it Jemal? Just wondering since I'm planning to start running one myself pretty soon here ;)

That said I wouldn't mind playing in another one either.

Remove ads