D&D 5E Surf's D&D 5e Monster Analysis

surfarcher

First Post
Yes, I have started 5e monster analysis/monster building article already :)

I'm basically going to replicate my D&D 5e Monsters: Master Index here...

This top post will be kept up to date. I'll also post to this thread as new installments are posted on my blog.

Feel free to discuss, as questions, etc on here and I'll do my best to respond as appropriate!

Last edited:

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
It should be available in Australia now, just depending on shipping. (It was in the Goodgames Warehouse last week, and I think they're the Australian Distributor these days for D&D). We in Ballarat will probably get it either tomorrow or Thursday. Or possibly Friday, due to the Ballarat couriers being really, really bad.

Cheers!

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
I ended up pre-ordering on eBay. My Starter Set shipped this afternoon. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to arrive.

Shipping can be really erratic. The best I ever had was about 3 days, which was my review copy of Lords of Waterdeep. :) This was not normal, however...

Cheers!

Shipping can be really erratic. The best I ever had was about 3 days, which was my review copy of Lords of Waterdeep. :) This was not normal, however...

Cheers!

Yeah, I once ordered something on a Saturday morning (Friday US time) and it arrived on the Tuesday. That's the fastest I've ever gotten something from overseas before. Normally I can't even get something from another State in Australia delivered that quickly.

surfarcher

First Post
Just posted Part 1: Starter Set Monsters

Have you got a copy of the Starter Set from somewhere in Adelaide already?
Games World in Adelaide Arcade had them in at 08:00 yesterday morning and I picked mine up when they opened at 09:00.

But I actually got an advance copy of Appendix B: Monster a week beforehand.

You're (still) doing God's work, son.
Thanks mate!

As always all constructive feedback, comments and discussion are most welcome!

Remove ads