• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spoilers SW: Tales of the Empire ( spoilers ). I

Zardnaar

Legend
Erm bit busy.

20240504_153848.jpg

Reasons.
20240504_153827.jpg

I'll leave a thumbs up or down review. No spoilers please until this time Monday (Sunday Night USA).

Please don't be BoBF quality.

Last edited:

Tales of the Jedi was better, but this was still pretty good. I liked how the three episodes for Morgan tied into her live-action appearance in The Mandalorian. I don't know enough about Barriss' appearances to make the same observation.

I don't know enough about Barriss' appearances to make the same observation.
Barriss was a fellow Padawan and friend of Ahsoka Tano, who fought along side her during the Clone Wars. Later, she came to blame the jedi order for the endless cycle of war (more PTSD than Dark Side) and bombed the jedi temple hanger, killing a lot of civilian support staff. Ahsoka is blamed for the bombing and goes on the run. Eventually Barriss is exposed and arrested, Ahsoka leaves the jedi order over it's failure to support her, and Anakin starts to mistrust the judgment of the jedi council.

Star Wars animation is really way better than live action.

Zardnaar

Legend
Barriss was a fellow Padawan and friend of Ahsoka Tano, who fought along side her during the Clone Wars. Later, she came to blame the jedi order for the endless cycle of war (more PTSD than Dark Side) and bombed the jedi temple hanger, killing a lot of civilian support staff. Ahsoka is blamed for the bombing and goes on the run. Eventually Barriss is exposed and arrested, Ahsoka leaves the jedi order over it's failure to support her, and Anakin starts to mistrust the judgment of the jedi council.

Star Wars animation is really way better than live action.

Amazing on the quality divergence between the two from the same company.

I would put Rebels up there with Thrawn Trilogy, KotoR, X-Wing wraith squadron and IV&V.

Kaodi

Hero
I liked the show. Tangentially though I am starting to get the feeling that lightsabers are not as scary as they should be.

Remove ads