• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spoilers SW: Tales of the Empire ( spoilers ). I

According to the available info on the Inquisitors, the organization was disbanded because they were all dead, and Palpatine and/or Vader were too busy with other stuff to take time out to capture, brainwash, and train new ones, especially since all the others were dead and could not help.
In other words, the inquisition was defeated by the good guys (some of whom may have been turned inquisitors). So there is an untold story there.

Helena Real

bit.ly/ato-qs
What a great little show! And yeah, as somebody said upthread, the animation side of Star Wars remains as the undisputed provider of good stories. And holy naughty word! What a gorgeous show. And the action sequences! Breathtaking.

Special mention to both Morgan Elsbeth and Barriss Offee as great characters. They're the type that I would write/play if I were given the chance 🥺🖤

Can someone explain the time jump

During clone wars she gets arrested
Right after Jedi killed she’s recruited

During rebels we see her in jail?

Then she’s on cold planet?

Can someone explain the time jump

During clone wars she gets arrested
Right after Jedi killed she’s recruited

During rebels we see her in jail?

Then she’s on cold planet?

Not sure about the rest, but in this show, when she is in that prison cell, she is looking out the window at the Jedi Temple being attacked and burned by Anakin.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I liked it, but with a name like Tales of The Empire I expected tales of, you know, the empire. Midlevel officers scheming their way to the top. Nonstormtroopers in battle. That kind of stuff.

Remove ads