Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Fenris

Adventurer
Denir speaks up. "We had been north of the city, picking off stragglers and refugees. We did the job too well and got the attention of a large group of them damn crusaders. So headed here to let the heat pass over before we head back out."

Shayuri

First Post
"What of here?" Thorn asked, taking in the decor, and noting the others in the room with Faxon. "Any trouble? This whole thing's been a mess. It was supposed to be over by now."

Scotley

Hero
Faxon frowns, "Plans change. We have accomplished much. This city is in ruins. The Wardstones are gone. Soon we'll get new orders. We have done very well here, but I would hear from you of your successes. What treasures have you looted? I warn you that I deposed your former master when I caught him holding out." He gives you a menacing look.

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq, elf sorcerer

Hearing Faxon's menacing tone, Banaq gets very worried, but tries to keep his quaking under control. He thinks, 'Oh no, now business is really fixing to pick up around here.'

Fenris

Adventurer
Faxon frowns, "Plans change. We have accomplished much. This city is in ruins. The Wardstones are gone. Soon we'll get new orders. We have done very well here, but I would hear from you of your successes. What treasures have you looted? I warn you that I deposed your former master when I caught him holding out." He gives you a menacing look.

"We were not given as glorious an assignment as to loot the city. Our task was cutting down those fleeing, they did not carry much with them. We were able to acquire a small cache though. We had to leave it hidden in a hollow oak north of the city when the crusaders were on our trail. We could take one of your aides back there if you wish."
replies Denir.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

[INDENT=]Vakeva, having shifted his position when Faxon took up residence at the desk, leans casually against the wall and appears unconcerned. Sweet talking demons and their ilk is not his strong suit, so he contents himself with watching the room and allows those more suited to the task to do the talking.[/INDENT]
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Meliara, while still leaning back against the wall near the bottom of the stairs, casually looks at her fingernails and adds, "Was there something specific you wanted us to find? I'm certain once that large group of idiots bumbles their way out of the area we'd love to get back out there. Not that hanging out around here isn't a barrel of laughs but I'd much rather be out there spilling their blood."

Bluff (1d20+19=28)

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Faxon shifts his gaze to Denir as he speaks then near the back of the room to Meliara as she speaks. A slight smile crosses his lips. "You are quite the woman. How did you come to be a part of these fellows?" As he speaks, he nods to Thorn and Isolde as not to offend the other 'ladies' in the group.

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
A half grin comes to Meliara's full lips as she locks eyes with the red beast. "It's quite a tale, something that would normally be told over a long night and some wine," she chuckles. "It comes down to luck. My old group was full of men who made goblins look brilliant and in the end they perished as fools, failing to bring down any significant number of crusader puppets or acquire decent treasure. My talents were thoroughly wasted with them; I was frequently frustrated at their lack of success and not very sad to see them die to tell you the truth.

After their slaughter I was reassigned. Someone thought my talents wouldn't be wasted here."
She shrugs. "I'll let you decide if that was good or bad luck in the end."

She pushes off the wall and wanders over to Faxon's desk, running a delicate finger across the wood before she slides back onto his desk to sit. "So what is the situation here? Hopefully you have adequate forces and resources. I'm looking forward to being challenged for my next activity."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn just nods with a roll of her eyes.

Yes yes, it seemed to say. Go on. I'm used to it.

As Meliara keeps Faxon's attention, she paces around the room, noting the positions of the others there and getting to a spot it will be easy to flank from when the fun starts.

Remove ads