Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq, elf sorcerer

Banaq ever so casually and seemingly unintentionally manages to wind up a couple of feet behind Thorn and slightly to her side.

Scotley

Hero
The Tiefling returns Meliara's half smile with a wolfish grin of his. "Oh I'm certain that we can put these much vaunted talents to the test and see if you can back words with deeds." He make a generally shooing gesture waving his hands palm down toward the stairs. "Really there is no reason for all of you to crowd around down here. Please go back upstairs and get some food and rest. I'd talk to just the leader." He gazes meaningfully at Meliara suggesting the job is her's if she's willing to earn it. "We will be leaving the city soon enough and there will be work for all. I'd see this tree full of treasure for myself. Tell me what's in it." He focuses on Meliara now clearly dismissing the rest of you.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq, elf sorcerer

Banaq is none too pleased by this turn of events, after all, his acquaintance with Meliara is one between equals and this oaf presumes to subjugate Banaq, an ELF for cripes sake, and a Sorcerer of no mean skill, to her authority. Banaq's hackles begin to rise, and he suddenly thinks, "Hang on a minute! He's just a slimy brute, what do I care what he thinks? And he's letting the rest of us go? Tch! Damn shame that! I was thinking that I might actually come to like Meliara. Eventually, I mean, you know, in a year or two. Still, better her than me."

When none of the others move, Banaq remains safely surrounded by them, at least he hopes safely.... He will move as the group moves.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Banaq is none too pleased by this turn of events, after all, his acquaintance with Meliara is one between equals and this oaf presumes to subjugate Banaq, an ELF for cripes sake, and a Sorcerer of no mean skill, to her authority. Banaq's hackles begin to rise, and he suddenly thinks, "Hang on a minute! He's just a slimy brute, what do I care what he thinks? And he's letting the rest of us go? Tch! Damn shame that! I was thinking that I might actually come to like Meliara. Eventually, I mean, you know, in a year or two. Still, better her than me."

OOC: Wait who are the good guys here? :cool:

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn catches Meliara's eyes from across the room and shakes her head a little. She'd take her chances starting this brawl before leaving one of their more vulnerable members in here alone with this creature.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

[INDENT=]'Keva stands casually, one hand resting on his bow, showing no signs of moving from his new location a few paces away from the desk.[/INDENT]
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
As had been previously agreed upon, Sir Sheldon would defer to Thorn, so he looks to thorn for what would be the indication of what she wants to do.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The Tiefling returns Meliara's half smile with a wolfish grin of his. "Oh I'm certain that we can put these much vaunted talents to the test and see if you can back words with deeds." He make a generally shooing gesture waving his hands palm down toward the stairs. "Really there is no reason for all of you to crowd around down here. Please go back upstairs and get some food and rest. I'd talk to just the leader." He gazes meaningfully at Meliara suggesting the job is her's if she's willing to earn it. "We will be leaving the city soon enough and there will be work for all. I'd see this tree full of treasure for myself. Tell me what's in it." He focuses on Meliara now clearly dismissing the rest of you.

Meliara shrugs. "Lots of stuff in the tree. I'm sure you'll approve given the circumstances we already explained." She gives him an innocent look. "It looks like my friends don't feel like moving."

Fenris

Adventurer
Denir had been watching the room. Faxon, Lia, and all. Had he been the only one to notice? Meliara had moved her silver bracelet to her left wrist from her right, where she always wore it. He remembered her setting up that signal before they had negotiated with the Mongrelmen. Maybe it was because he caught himself looking at Meliara's arms more. Whatever the reason, she knew what she was doing and they had to trust her. If they went upstairs, they weren't that far away that they could not get down here quick. Denir played his gut and what he saw as Lia's signal.

Denir suddenly shifts his apparent attention from the bookcase to the room. "Faxon here gave his order and until we get new orders or find out where we need to go, we should follow those orders." he says giving Jack a gentle tug on his armor as he heads to the stairs

Scotley

Hero
Meliara shrugs. "Lots of stuff in the tree. I'm sure you'll approve given the circumstances we already explained." She gives him an innocent look. "It looks like my friends don't feel like moving."

He leans close to Meliara and speaks softly to her, his hot breath on her neck. "If you would be their leader then it falls to you to make them bend unto your will. If you would serve me, make them obey." His eyes are wide with excitement and by his grin he is clearly is enjoying this test of her strength.

Remove ads