Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

mleibrock

First Post
Isolde watches as each of the others in turn file back up the stairs. Then she turns to Meliara while coming to attention. "I will go with the troops and await your next command, captain." Then she pauses for a moment while watching Faxon. Finally she turns and walks upstairs.

OOC: Diplomacy check; Sense Motive check (1d20+13=27, 1d20+12=32)

[sblock=Isolde] From your sense motive check...You have a feeling Faxon is not trustworthy and have a strong feeling Meliara is not safe. [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Denir had already been at the first step after his gesture to Jack. He did wait until he saw the others moving before climbing

Denir waits for Shel at the top of the stairs, staggering the arrival of the party, so everyone was covering an area. "Shel, Thorn has the best ears, we should have her hang out here at the top of the stairs. You know, just in case, yes?" he whispers to Sheldon once he arrives.

Denir then heads over to one of the other cultists and sits down heavily next to him. "Boy your boss is a bit of a hard-ass, right? Course sitting on that tail must make him pretty sore too." says Denir with a chuckle.
Sheldon gives no response, but instead leaves room for Thorn to stand near the door. he leans against the wall with an obnoxiously loud CLANK!
then gains a facial posture of disinterest, but is at the ready to come to the aid of the sorceress.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
As the group takes their leave, Faxon raises his brow inquisitively (almost surprised she commands this kind of power with the group). He backs away from her a couple steps, turns away and walks back to his desk where is has a seat. He motions her to occupy the seat across from him. "You are clearly more than I gave you credit for, please sit and let's discuss what we have been charged with."

"Looks can be deceiving I suppose,"she grins. "And trust is not easily earned, I understand this." She takes the offered seat across from Faxon, sitting back casually and crossing her legs one over the other. There is no fear on her young face.

"So yes, let's discuss the future. It's best to keep that group of rabble on the move. They are quite effective when they have a task to keep them out of trouble. Or, in trouble, as I like to think of it," she chuckles.

G

Guest 11456

Isolde Lianne Faithborne : Cleric/Hierophant of Sarenrae

As Isolde arrives back at the top of the stairs she walks over to Thorn and leans in close while whispering very quietly. "I am sensing that Faxon is not trustworthy and have a strong feeling Meliara is not safe. Stay vigilant as you listen to what is happening down there." She then turns and pretends to be watching the 'troops'.

mleibrock

First Post
Faxon eyes the attractive woman's legs, momentarily distracted. "Before we get into business, let's talk about you for a minute. Tell me how such a beautiful Aasimar came to us?"

[sblock=Queenie] Faxon casts Charm Person on Meliara. Will save DC 15 please. [/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn gives Isolde a nod. "Do you think?" she asks rhetorically, under her breath.

Then, having vented a bit, she adds, "I've got this. Keep an eye on the rest in here. When this goes bad, I'll call out...we hit them all at the same time."

When it goes bad, not if.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Faxon eyes the attractive woman's legs, momentarily distracted. "Before we get into business, let's talk about you for a minute. Tell me how such a beautiful Aasimar came to us?"

[sblock=Queenie] Faxon casts Charm Person on Meliara. Will save DC 15 please. [/sblock]

"Just as a fair innocent looking face of a succubus is used to seduce the minds of men... and others... so too can the fair face of an Aasimar conceal a dark and wicked soul. I have found I have certain skills that prove deception can be as useful as force." She shrugs. "It is nothing more than waking up and finding you get more pleasure from destruction and," she pauses, then grins widely, "...pain... than other goodly actions." She shrugs and with the same wide, confident grin taps a finger on her knee, "Do you not agree?"

[sblock] Charm Person Save (1d20+7=23) [/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn drifts from the double doors to the base of the stairs and looks up. Her fingers itched a bit. She knew they needed to pump these people for information, but that didn't make it easy to stomach seeing them or hearing them. At least here she could react to either direction. If Meliara cried out she'd burst in through the doors. If a fight broke out upstairs, she could be dash up in a heartbeat.

She'd leave the interrogations to those with the patience to carry them out. Her time would come soon enough.

Remove ads