• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Scotley

Hero
"Yeah? How's that? What scores does he have you doing?" Denir asks.

"Oh he found out the old head man was skimming. Killed him and took over, but he's been fair enough with the rest of us. And we've done well. The chaos caused by the destruction of the city has let us slay many of those wretched crusaders and priests. Bah, their gods have shown them no mercy. We've been able to take a nice prize or two as well." Her cheeks redden slightly with excitement as she speaks.

One of her fellows overhears and grabs his crotch suggestively, "I've been giving their women a new god to worship." The female cultist you've been talking to shoots him a dark look. "You're an ass Delgon," she sneers.

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Queenie]Your character is aware that Faxon attempted to cast a charm spell upon her and that his magic seems to be witchcraft.[/sblock]

Queenie

Queen of Everything
[sblock=Queenie]Your character is aware that Faxon attempted to cast a charm spell upon her and that his magic seems to be witchcraft.[/sblock]

[sblock] For reference for myself, does he know he failed? Like, when I cast it would I know if I failed? Either way, she'll stick with the last post for actions. [/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Queenie]If you want to try and bluff him give it a shot, otherwise he knows. Our general philosophy is not to let the details get in the way of the players having fun. You'll rarely hear one of us say 'you can't'. That doesn't mean the chance isn't very very slim... [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=ooc, Queeny] if what you are thinking is what I think you are thinking, that is a really nice deception in thought, I think[/sblock]

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
[sblock=Queenie]If you want to try and bluff him give it a shot, otherwise he knows. Our general philosophy is not to let the details get in the way of the players having fun. You'll rarely hear one of us say 'you can't'. That doesn't mean the chance isn't very very slim... [/sblock]

[sblock] I LOVE your style then ;) Okay so basically I want to try to bluff him... in other words make him think his spell worked.

Bluff (including Innocent trait) (1d20+15=22)

So take off -5 if you think the Innocent Trait doesn't apply here. [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc, Queeny] if what you are thinking is what I think you are thinking, that is a really nice deception in thought, I think[/sblock]

[sblock] I'm not sure I'm thinking what you are thinking I'm thinking :p [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC: Queenie - DeWar]I don't know if you're thinking what I think he's thinking that you're thinking, I think, but I am thinking that things (thinks?) are about to get interesting.[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
"Oh he found out the old head man was skimming. Killed him and took over, but he's been fair enough with the rest of us. And we've done well. The chaos caused by the destruction of the city has let us slay many of those wretched crusaders and priests. Bah, their gods have shown them no mercy. We've been able to take a nice prize or two as well." Her cheeks redden slightly with excitement as she speaks.

One of her fellows overhears and grabs his crotch suggestively, "I've been giving their women a new god to worship." The female cultist you've been talking to shoots him a dark look. "You're an ass Delgon," she sneers.

"What's that, the god of the halflings? I doubt you are very convincing in changing their denomination with your tiny fairy member" sneers Denir derisively.

Remove ads